McRib is back

I think so, I usually get an iced coffee there once a week so I first saw there sign about that long ago... been meaning to alert you about it but I figured you already knew.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-amazing-facts-about-the-mcdonald-s-mcrib-170212930.html

notable quotes
  • "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape ? in this case, a fake slab of ribs
  • as recently reported by Time magazine, a closer inspection of McDonald's own ingredient list reveals that the pork sandwich contains a total of 70 ingredients. This includes azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics

The California Court Company said:
  • "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape ? in this case, a fake slab of ribs

We're talking ps9 here... he eats that stuff on its own... this way he gets it all in one shot.

irvinehomeowner said:

We're talking ps9 here... he eats that stuff on its own... this way he gets it all in one shot.

Some people believe - What you don't know, won't hurt you.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-amazing-facts-about-the-mcdonald-s-mcrib-170212930.html

notable quotes
  • as recently reported by Time magazine, a closer inspection of McDonald's own ingredient list reveals that the pork sandwich contains a total of 70 ingredients. This includes azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics

Ok, so that's disgusting. 

Joe Irvine said:

notable quotes

Ok, so that's disgusting.

I think the entire food menu at Mc Donald's is disgusting. 

McD's is the only one that looks the same after 7 days.
It was actually *30* days.

Well... at least qwerger knows it's safe to eat that McDs burger he finds in the back of his car a month later. :)

McRib is still better than my guilty pleasure: the Costco Dog.

(When PS9 scolded me about this one, I had to re-evaluate some of my dining choices.)

IrvineRealtor said:
McRib is still better than my guilty pleasure: the Costco Dog.

(When PS9 scolded me about this one, I had to re-evaluate some of my dining choices.)
The Costco Dog is tasty but nothing beats their greasy pizza.  haha

After years of hearing about the McRib's cult following, I tried it.  I was gutterly disappointed. 

Back