Marin@Eastwood

snjnk

Marin said they are going to release on March 10th with one price and after 4 days added 10K to the original prices and changed release to March 12th.  Now they are saying they are going to call on March 19th.  What is their strategy?

Marin Phase 39 price change:

Attachments

• PH 39 Pricing.pdf
    578.9 KB · Views: 265
  • Marin ph 39 Pricing.pdf
    568.3 KB · Views: 212
@Burn that belly, thankyou for the rep;y.
Do you think they are still going to increase the price?
Hate to keep waiting for the call.

Tried getting info from the sales office.  They just said its management decision to wait till next Monday.
Initially sales people said they are going to pre-pone the release from March 10th to 3rd.  That did not happen.
And the initial price list is sent out and was told they will be making calls on March 10th.
Then after few days they sent out a new updated list with 10K increase in the price on all the models which are going to be released in Phase 39 and moved the release date to 12th.
Now they say its management decision to wait to till next Monday(19th).

It is crazy how hot EW is...considering the options that are still available in OH, PS, BP, and probably Altair.  I guess location is king.

I don't recall walking the models for Marin...from the pictures, it looks like Mendocino, down to the Juliet's balcony. 

What's the selling point for plan considering plan 2 is like 400 square foot bigger for like $50-80K more.

Burn That Belly said:
Irvinecommuter said:
It is crazy how hot EW is...considering the options that are still available in OH, PS, BP, and probably Altair.  I guess location is king.

It's location.

But more than that:

It has the lowest MR and HOA cost ($125).

It is zoned to NW high.

It is close to WTC and NW plaza.

It is connected to all the trails.

It has low traffic and high speed 60mph zones.

It takes no more than 5 minutes to reach the 5fwy either from Culver or Jeffrey unlike other neighborhoods.

It has a built-in elementary school.

Altair, BP has too high of a MR/HOA to compete. PS is PS. The boonies. The unwanted step-daughter disguised as a good deal. OH is pricier but you do have to swing for the view lots to make sense.

Hows the higher end stuff selling?  More on pace with the other villages? 
Where else can you buy new in Irvine right now sub $1m (in a real village) other than Eastwood and PS?  I guess maybe the last of Parasol Park?

Burn That Belly said:
bones said:
Burn That Belly said:
Irvinecommuter said:

It's location.

But more than that:

It has the lowest MR and HOA cost ($125).

It is zoned to NW high.

It is close to WTC and NW plaza.

It is connected to all the trails.

It has low traffic and high speed 60mph zones.

It takes no more than 5 minutes to reach the 5fwy either from Culver or Jeffrey unlike other neighborhoods.

It has a built-in elementary school.

Altair, BP has too high of a MR/HOA to compete. PS is PS. The boonies. The unwanted step-daughter disguised as a good deal. OH is pricier but you do have to swing for the view lots to make sense.

Where else can you buy new in Irvine right now sub $1m (in a real village) other than Eastwood and PS?  I guess maybe the last of Parasol Park?

Selling slower but still selling. Delano is kicking ass. They can't build them fast enough. sub-$1M for attached product anyone? (nobody on TI raises their hands but FCBs says YES!)

Should have just built a whole village of Delanos :)

If they only got better tenants in that Korean strip mall on Yale.  Zion, Dada, and the dance studio are great but everything else is so meh. 

Burn That Belly said:
Irvinecommuter said:
If they only got better tenants in that Korean strip mall on Yale.  Zion, Dada, and the dance studio are great but everything else is so meh.

Asians have low expectations. What do you expect?  ;)  Have you visited Asia recently? Bring your own toilet paper.

Nah...the Mitsua mall is great as is DJ. 

Asia has great malls.

bones said:

I know Beverly is struggling.  If you look at their sales map, they have sold maybe 10 homes in 8-9 months.  I think Morro and Avila are doing better comparatively.

Price point is important.  Most of Irvine sub 1mil is basically on fire.  Above that, not so much.

Jantoven said:
bones said:

I know Beverly is struggling.  If you look at their sales map, they have sold maybe 10 homes in 8-9 months.  I think Morro and Avila are doing better comparatively.

Price point is important.  Most of Irvine sub 1mil is basically on fire.  Above that, not so much.

it's been that way for awhile.  Stonegate doubled up on Saratoga plan because it was selling really well at the time.

Back