Luna at PS or Jade court at Cypress Village

Just checked today for latest phase, Luna plan-3 is priced at 628k, compared to jade court which is 652k.

What you guys think, is Luna safe investment?

The new high school when it opens is going to be a huge draw.  Cherry-picked IUSD staff with teachers who go knowing they have to work harder to get a new school up and going.  You get the great teachers that way.

Trav25 said:
The new high school when it opens is going to be a huge draw.  Cherry-picked IUSD staff with teachers who go knowing they have to work harder to get a new school up and going.  You get the great teachers that way.

Where are they going to open High school, elementary school is on the corner of portola pky and portola springs

thezeb00 said:
Trav25 said:

Where are they going to open High school, elementary school is on the corner of portola pky and portola springs

http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,1845.0.html]Checkout this thread: http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,1845.0.html[/url]

It'll be in the Great Park.

We are new in orange county. I have seen new developments which are less than 700K, can't afford to pay more than that.

We were at Luna last week. Luna is pretty much sold out. They are left with Plan 1 (3-stories) and 2 (1464 Sqft) only, Plan 3 and 4 are sold out as per the sales office.

Jade court is my next destination to check out- Any valuable feedback on floor plans of Jade court and pricing info? There must be tons of information on this already here, but would appreciate if there is any new updated info :) Like are they good value, location etc.

OC_relocation said:
We are new in orange county. I have seen new developments which are less than 700K, can't afford to pay more than that.

We were at Luna last week. Luna is pretty much sold out. They are left with Plan 1 (3-stories) and 2 (1464 Sqft) only, Plan 3 and 4 are sold out as per the sales office.

Jade court is my next destination to check out- Any valuable feedback on floor plans of Jade court and pricing info? There must be tons of information on this already here, but would appreciate if there is any new updated info :) Like are they good value, location etc.

Did you try this thread?
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=3958.0

Think about buying resale. You might get a better deal than buying new.

If you buy new, you have to factor the following: landscaping (because the builder gives you dirt), builder upgrades (lighting, flooring, tiles for bathroom, etc.) I would do can lights for all rooms, window coverings (shutters, you can get it outside)

In homes such as these, does anyone know the size of the 2-car garage?  Are they any better than 20'x20'?

Zenyatta1 said:
In homes such as these, does anyone know the size of the 2-car garage?  Are they any better than 20'x20'?

on villagesofirvine.com, they have properly scaled floorplans and a tape measure tool.  jade court residence 1 for example is 20x20 plus what looks to be another 30-40 sq ft with area under the stairs

Back