Lucca at Orchard Hills

lnc

Looks like The New Home Company is up their game with entirely new floor plans for Amelia II Lucca at the extension site.

The 3 original Amelia's floor plan are all gone and replace with two new floor plans.  The extension site is located just East of the original site and surround by the Trevi.  You can see the Amelia II Lucca is in the empty lot in the center of this Trevi site map.

index.php

Attachments

• Amelia II Plan 1.jpg
    Amelia II Plan 1.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 913
  • Amelia II Plan 2.jpg
    Amelia II Plan 2.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 766
  • Amelia II Modified info.jpg
    Amelia II Modified info.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 866
that's good i was never a huge fan of the original amelia floorplans.  esp plan 3, i felt that one was just awful with a small downstairs area which was small, closed in, and dark for the size of the home.

the new ones seemingly look nice on paper.  3 car garage in one and 6 bedrooms +bonus in the other.  at least some decent usage of space.

dethman said:
that's good i was never a huge fan of the original amelia floorplans.  esp plan 3, i felt that one was just awful with a small downstairs area which was small, closed in, and dark for the size of the home.

the new ones seemingly look nice on paper.  3 car garage in one and 6 bedrooms +bonus in the other.  at least some decent usage of space.

Eh?  Amelia plan 3 was very open with a large great room, high ceilings, and extended California room.  I quite liked it.  You sure you're talking about this one:https://nwhm.com/residences/amelia-residences?qt-view__residences_floorplans__block_1=2

aquabliss said:
dethman said:

Eh?  Amelia plan 3 was very open with a large great room, high ceilings, and extended California room.  I quite liked it.  You sure you're talking about this one:https://nwhm.com/residences/amelia-residences?qt-view__residences_floorplans__block_1=2

I guess we got different feels.  I went to see the model because they had two plan 3s for 250k off quick move in,  but the model felt very dark.  The large california room obstructs light from entering the entire great room.  They used some dark finishes on the counters i think.  I also felt the common area should be much bigger in a home of that size,  i feel no one should walk into your 2M home and see one big square room and say 'oh thats it?' 

I guess la vita 4 would contradict my last statement tho but amelia 3 is not like that at all.

Also  dual masters might work for some but for me its just wasted space.

Are the Lucca homes also backing each other? I hated that part about Amelia. Are there any homes with no neighbor behind?

Goriot said:
Lucca up on Village of Irvine website -https://www.villagesofirvine.com/villages-neighborhoods/orchard-hills/lucca/

Model opens later this Summer?  Flexibility of room/casita/multi-gen options for Plan 2 is pretty nice.  Will do better then Amelia.

The Plan2 Floorplan doesn't look like a 4,600sq ft house... the rooms must be huge.  If someone showed me the floor plan  and asked me to guess sq. footage I would say about 2,900.

aquabliss said:
Goriot said:
Lucca up on Village of Irvine website -https://www.villagesofirvine.com/villages-neighborhoods/orchard-hills/lucca/

Model opens later this Summer?  Flexibility of room/casita/multi-gen options for Plan 2 is pretty nice.  Will do better then Amelia.

The Plan2 Floorplan doesn't look like a 4,600sq ft house... the rooms must be huge.  If someone showed me the floor plan  and asked me to guess sq. footage I would say about 2,900.

amelia always seemed like that...lots of sq footage with none of the functionality that should go with it.

but to be fair, plan 2 has SIX rooms upstairs and an extra bedroom AND a big den downstairs, so it would be definitely bigger than 2900. 

i could see a real estate agent market it as an 8 bedroom home if they put a door on the den and the bonus.

Does anyone have a recent price sheet for this community??  ANy idea how many of the homes have sold already?  Thanks in advance.

Back