List of all Irvine Villages

Any trademark experts here have an opinion on if you can make artwork with someone's trademarks?  Did Andy Warhol need permission from Campbell Soup?

irvinehomeowner said:
Not sure what your selection criteria is but you left out some major hoods:

Northwood
Westpark I&II
Deerfield
Oak Creek
West Irvine

Ya true, I think for me I just used the ones that I was most familiar with.  It's probably subjective and different for anyone.  There wasn't any criteria like physical size or population.

Aqua - u need to sell these to TIC so they can decorate the model homes with them. Makes much more sense than the random NYC/subway/etc ones that I see all the time in the model homes.

bones said:
Aqua - u need to sell these to TIC so they can decorate the model homes with them. Makes much more sense than the random NYC/subway/etc ones that I see all the time in the model homes.

Interesting idea, maybe I'll look into it - I do have a contact at TIC that I used to work with.  Heck, I'm just excited that you called me Aqua.  :)

As an early Christmas present to myself I had this printed/matted/framed and put it up.

Came out well and fits perfectly on this little wall in my house between the entrance and the guest bedroom.  Right under the doorbell :)

b835uf.jpg

aquabliss said:
As an early Christmas present to myself I had this printed/matted/framed and put it up.

Came out well and fits perfectly on this little wall in my house between the entrance and the guest bedroom.  Right under the doorbell :)

b835uf.jpg
Very nice but where is Northwood and why Pavilion Park (your residence) looks light in color?

aquabliss said:

b835uf.jpg

may I ask where/which company used to printed this at? thanks in advance :)

@IrvineDream, that font just fit well for PP and is similar to the one on the PP sign.

@eyephone, I'll have the last laugh when I list my house and FCB's see the custom art.  I actually paid a premium for the "Irvine Ranch" hardcover book when I sold my condo and I staged my home and put that book on the table.  Worked out just fine.

Back