Las Ventanas Video Walk Through

Thanks, I've imbed them here if that's okay:

[youtube]SJbPOGMiS1I[/youtube]

[youtube]9-CAPc9DGi4[/youtube]

Even if smaller than Maricopa, these look bigger and nicer than the detached condos in PS for the same price.

We saw these today too.  After seeing these, we cannot pull the trigger on Las Colinas.  Las Colinas is too overpriced when you see these.  These offer a lot and very similar to Maricopa but much less in price.  Honestly, the toll road doesn't look that bad.  This is pricing that makes sense for Irvine.  This is what the cost should be.  I  liked Plan 2 and though Plan 1 was an excellent layout!

irvinehomeowner said:
Thanks, I've imbed them here if that's okay:
Even if smaller than Maricopa, these look bigger and nicer than the detached condos in PS for the same price.

My bad, I should have loaded like that.

Thanks

Stopped by to check out the models...I really liked the downstairs on Plan 2 and the upstairs on Plan 3.  I might buy a Plan 2 but I'm waiting to see if I can represent myself and get the broker co-op. 

bones said:
Also stopped by:
Plan 2: The garage opens into the kitchen.  When the garage entry door is open, it backs into the oven/microwave.  The garage door was locked so I couldn't open it to see how that would even work.  The master bedroom shower doesn't have a door.  I would enclose that and make it a steam shower.

This is actually changing.  The oven/microwave will move to the right of the refrigerator.  Not sure why the sales reps didn't spend the 5 minutes to put a sign stating this.  It was only after I mentioned this potential issue that they offered me this bit of info.

just went to go see these. look pretty nice. Plan 2 was my favorite, it had a more practical first floor layout (great room/kitchen) that allows you to use that wall that borders the stairs as the entertainment center, i would not get the fireplace option.  The first floor layout in plan 3 is a bit wierd. the best set up is probably how they have the model set up, with the fireplace and the TV over it, otherwise the TV angles may not be so great. The bathroom in the plan 2 is great, i love that no door setup.

The 133 noise is not as loud as up by the Sevilla location, couldnt really hear the portola pkwy noise too much since it seems that the homes are kind of sunken in relation to Portola and they do have a good amount trees running along portola that probably helps with the noise.  Im with USC, if i got one of these it would be plan 2.  It is essentially like Sevilla plan 3 but with a driveway.

qwerty said:
just went to go see these. look pretty nice. Plan 2 was my favorite, it had a more practical first floor layout (great room/kitchen) that allows you to use that wall that borders the stairs as the entertainment center, i would not get the fireplace option.  The first floor layout in plan 3 is a bit wierd. the best set up is probably how they have the model set up, with the fireplace and the TV over it, otherwise the TV angles may not be so great. The bathroom in the plan 2 is great, i love that no door setup.

The 133 noise is not as loud as up by the Sevilla location, couldnt really hear the portola pkwy noise too much since it seems that the homes are kind of sunken in relation to Portola and they do have a good amount trees running along portola that probably helps with the noise.  Im with USC, if i got one of these it would be plan 2.  It is essentially like Sevilla plan 3 but with a driveway.
And not on a motorcourt.  Las Ventanas is gonna really hurt the sales of Sevilla. 

Back