Landscape Design Services

Creative Landscape Design Services for front yard & backyard

Design your backyard, submit to HOA & choose your own contractor.  No backyard/front yard is too small or too big.

Richard E. Foster has been awarded over 44 awards and one international design award for his landscape designs including pools, spas, outdoor kitchens, hardscape, softscape, wood structures such as cabanas, pavilions, arbors, water features, etc. He has been featured in ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST, SUNSET, and UNIQUE HOME MAGIZENE.

The process begins with a no-cost consultation for most projects. Richard will personally oversee each project from the original design and development through construction and administration if the client warrants the service.

Our landscape design service provides our clients with creative and unique options for their outdoor space, and ultimately assists them in achieving amazing results. Planning your backyard project efficiently results in a successful outdoor environment. We pride ourselves on the quality and details of each project, and it shows in every landscape design.

SAVE MONEY, TIME AND HEADACHES

A successful landscape design implements the dreams and desires of the homeowners, while keeping in their budget, and at the same time providing detailed blueprints on how the backyard will be constructed.

Call us to schedule your free consultation @ (949) 306-5347

His ad is already prominently placed on the right side throughout this website. It's clearly spamming and unfortunately tolerated here on TI because of money.

jamboreedude said:
His ad is already prominently placed on the right side throughout this website. It's clearly spamming and unfortunately tolerated here on TI because of money.

I sympathize with you. You're not the only one who is annoyed by the bumping of threads, repeat posting of the same impersonal message Ctrl+C'd, Ctrl+V'd on every board over & over again. But hopefully one day he might see he is hurting himself more than he is helping himself. Social media marketing is not about being "in your face" like a pushy door-to-door solicitor who has his toe wedged into the doorjamb, refusing to take no for an answer nor is it like a cold caller rattling off a scripted message to an irritated recipient. It's about dropping the spiel and just being real. (Rhyme unintended.) A little finesse would serve you well, Resort Style Backyard.

SoCal said:
jamboreedude said:

I sympathize with you. You're not the only one who is annoyed by the bumping of threads, repeat posting of the same impersonal message Ctrl+C'd, Ctrl+V'd on every board over & over again. But hopefully one day he might see he is hurting himself more than he is helping himself. Social media marketing is not about being "in your face" like a pushy door-to-door solicitor who has his toe wedged into the doorjamb, refusing to take no for an answer nor is it like a cold caller rattling off a scripted message to an irritated recipient. It's about dropping the spiel and just being real. (Rhyme unintended.) A little finesse would serve you well, Resort Style Backyard.

Completely agree with SoCal. And of course, by me responding, I'm aiding him by bumping up this thread. Resortbackyard should comment on RELEVANT threads started by someone else by offering helpful advice and let his advice and word of mouth work their own magic, instead of repeatedly spamming. Just because you paid for the privilege of spamming doesn't mean you should.

Great advertisement for TI members.  Measure their backyard.. then never show up or call them again.  lol

jmoney74 said:
Great advertisement for TI members.  Measure their backyard.. then never show up or call them again.  lol

bbJLhPR.jpg

I'm sure he'll respond to why he's not following through with his quotes.
too many jobs...no time to quote......booked solid for the next 6 months.

Perhaps these Ads on TI are paying off!

zubs said:
I'm sure he'll respond to why he's not following through with his quotes.
too many jobs...no time to quote......booked solid for the next 6 months.

Perhaps these Ads on TI are paying off!
or maybe he is selecting the jobs he wants to work on with high Gross Margin? (Just guessing)

eyephone said:
or maybe he is selecting the jobs he wants to work on with high Gross Margin? (Just guessing)

RBY should write - "Hey Yall...sorry I couldn't quote back to some of you.  To be honest, I didn't know that the ad I placed on Talk Irvine would drive so many new inquiries.  We are barely able to keep up....blah blah blah...we'll try are hardest to keep you in the loop..blah blah....etc. etc."

It's like the guy in that commercial who starts an internet business and instead of the 200 orders he expected, he gets 2,000 orders.  He's screwed.

It probably took more time for him to send out his contractor to measure, which was done.  Two phone calls to confirm appointment.  Then radio silence?  lol

Back