Lambert Ranch in Irvine

CondoTRAP said:
OCgasman said:
It's a ways out there.  Location is not ideal, but I don't wanna beat that dead horse.  If you take the 5 to work, not that bad, but if you need the 405, then adds some time to your commute.  I hope the planned Portola Shopping Center gets built soon.  It would be nice to have a supermarket, gas station, pharmacy, In-N-Out, Costco, Rubios, Sam Woo, optometry, Fukada, 24 hr Fitness (sport), Supercuts, Curry House, Trader Joes close by...that's all I can come up with right now. 

Based on demographics I've seen in the area, I would expect non-anchor tenants such as Super Irvine, and Indian and kabob restaurants, followed by Asian restaurants.  Anchor would be Wholesome Choice.

I'd really love a tea house like Ten Ren or Tea Station so I can get my daily boba fix    ;)

Jenita143 said:
CondoTRAP said:
OCgasman said:
It's a ways out there.  Location is not ideal, but I don't wanna beat that dead horse.  If you take the 5 to work, not that bad, but if you need the 405, then adds some time to your commute.  I hope the planned Portola Shopping Center gets built soon.  It would be nice to have a supermarket, gas station, pharmacy, In-N-Out, Costco, Rubios, Sam Woo, optometry, Fukada, 24 hr Fitness (sport), Supercuts, Curry House, Trader Joes close by...that's all I can come up with right now. 

Based on demographics I've seen in the area, I would expect non-anchor tenants such as Super Irvine, and Indian and kabob restaurants, followed by Asian restaurants.  Anchor would be Wholesome Choice.

I'd really love a tea house like Ten Ren or Tea Station so I can get my daily boba fix    ;)

Would love that too!!

OCgasman said:
It's a ways out there.  Location is not ideal, but I don't wanna beat that dead horse.  If you take the 5 to work, not that bad, but if you need the 405, then adds some time to your commute. 

Depending on where you need to get off on the 405, my usual route is to take the 5 south to the 133 south to 405 north.  It's a little out of the way, but during the time I need to get to work, there's relatively little traffic, so I save gas by doing more freeway.

I heard that regular US chains can't afford the Irvine rent anymore because there are not enough customers to break even, but Asian stores can pay the rent.

zubs said:
I heard that regular US chains can't afford the Irvine rent anymore because there are not enough customers to break even, but Asian stores can pay the rent.

It's all the college kids at UCI. Asian kids always follow the trends....boba, frozen yogurt, shaved snow, bakeries, etc.

Jenita143 said:
It's all the college kids at UCI. Asian kids always follow the trends....boba, frozen yogurt, shaved snow, bakeries, etc.

Boba - Like Ten Ren, Tapioca Express, Lollicup, Cha for Tea?
Frozen Yogurt (latest resurgence) - Like Pinkberry, Red Mango RIP  :(, Yogurtland?
Shaved Snow - Like Class 302, Simbala?
Bakeries - Like 85?

I would have thought the Asian kids are the ones who made those places popular.

07b81765.jpg

Is the Gold Nugget a respected award?

they are releasing phase 5

Lambert Ranch is pleased to announce the release of our Phase Five residences for purchase at The Field, The Hill and The Grove. As a member of our Priority Registry, we invite and encourage you to visit one of our three Sales Galleries to sign-up for your 1st and 2nd lot location of preference for this new release of homes.

PHASE FIVE RESIDENCES
THE FIELD LOTS: 39, 40, 41, 42 & 47
THE HILL LOTS: 71, 83, 153 & 154
THE GROVE LOTS: 60, 61, 103 & 104

Lot sign-ups will start on Saturday June 30th 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and continue on Sunday, July 1st 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. At that time, Priority Registrants can review pricing for the new release, meet with Sales Representatives and sign-up for your 1st and 2nd lot preferences. On Sunday evening July 1st, your Priority Time Stamp will be added to your lot sign-up selections and the order of purchase for Phase Five homes will be determined. Beginning Monday the 2nd, the Lambert Ranch Team will make personal phone calls to our Priority Registrants based on this order. If a Priority Registrant chooses to pass on a Phase Five lot, we will continue to make calls to the next Registrant based on this order and available selections of Phase Five lots.

Thank you for your continued interest and support of Lambert Ranch, we look forward to seeing you on June 30th or July 1st.

rkp said:
they are releasing phase 5

Lambert Ranch is pleased to announce the release of our Phase Five residences for purchase at The Field, The Hill and The Grove. As a member of our Priority Registry, we invite and encourage you to visit one of our three Sales Galleries to sign-up for your 1st and 2nd lot location of preference for this new release of homes.

PHASE FIVE RESIDENCES
THE FIELD LOTS: 39, 40, 41, 42 & 47
THE HILL LOTS: 71, 83, 153 & 154
THE GROVE LOTS: 60, 61, 103 & 104

Lot sign-ups will start on Saturday June 30th 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and continue on Sunday, July 1st 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. At that time, Priority Registrants can review pricing for the new release, meet with Sales Representatives and sign-up for your 1st and 2nd lot preferences. On Sunday evening July 1st, your Priority Time Stamp will be added to your lot sign-up selections and the order of purchase for Phase Five homes will be determined. Beginning Monday the 2nd, the Lambert Ranch Team will make personal phone calls to our Priority Registrants based on this order. If a Priority Registrant chooses to pass on a Phase Five lot, we will continue to make calls to the next Registrant based on this order and available selections of Phase Five lots.

Thank you for your continued interest and support of Lambert Ranch, we look forward to seeing you on June 30th or July 1st.

I was told they release a new phase every month right?

irvinehomeowner said:
velbon said:
Cortona is phase 11.
Not sure how many homes they have in each phase... but LR is in phase 5 in 2 months, LA is in phase 11 after 1 year... hmmm.

LR is averaging about 12 homes, give or take, per phase divided amongst the 3 communities.

I would've expected lot 47 to be priced the same as 43 since it's the same lot size, but instead it's priced the same as lot 56 from Phase 3 which was a lot larger! That corner piece of grass isn't even a part of your property. What would you guess the price would be for 38 and 36?

Jenita143 said:
I would've expected lot 47 to be priced the same as 43 since it's the same lot size, but instead it's priced the same as lot 56 from Phase 3 which was a lot larger! That corner piece of grass isn't even a part of your property. What would you guess the price would be for 38 and 36?

I would expect lot 47 to be priced higher than other similarly-sized lots because you don't have a neighbor on one side of you which, for some people, may be a premium worth paying for. Depending on the cost, that's something that'd be very attractive to me.

irvinehomeowner said:
velbon said:
Cortona is phase 11.
Not sure how many homes they have in each phase... but LR is in phase 5 in 2 months, LA is in phase 11 after 1 year... hmmm.

haha, good point. that just shows how eager people want to live closer to  a trash dump. Human nature. hehe.

Jenita143 said:

LR will continue to increase the price 1% to 2% on each of the following phase as long as there's demand.  Due to their later phase and lot location, lot 36 (phase 10, 5227 sq ft lot) and lot 38 (phase 12, 5227 sq ft lot),  I would guess the price at least $950k.  Both lot 36 and 38 have very nice location.  If I  pick plan 1, I would pick these lots too.

velbon said:
irvinehomeowner said:
velbon said:
Cortona is phase 11.

haha, good point. that just shows how eager people want to live closer to  a trash dump. Human nature. hehe.

Maybe people don't mind living next to a landfill because Lambert Ranch is cheaper and no mello-roos?

I still think Laguna Altura is in a better location and near the Spectrum.

Hi all,

I'm active buyer and have question.
What would you recommend between Lambert Ranch Field plan 1 vs Stonegate Maricopa plan 2?
Please advice.
Thank you.

USCAlumni said:
Hi all,

I'm active buyer and have question.
What would you recommend between Lambert Ranch Field plan 1 vs Stonegate Maricopa plan 2?
Please advice.
Thank you.

Here's a review of Maricopa:
http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/blog/comments/a-review-of-the-maricopa-tract-at-stonegate/

Here's a review of The Field at Lambert Ranch:
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,2715.msg40499.html#msg40499

Personally, I find the Irvine Pacific floor plans incredibly boring. I've also heard stories of "rigidness" and unhelpful at the Irvine Pacific Design center, but these are anecdotal.

Back