Laguna Altura - Part 2?? - Can anyone confirm?

mchow81

Spoke with a realtor yesterday and she said there is a small enclave next to LA where they are planning a phase 2? Can anyone confirm that this is accurate? Thanks!

Irvinian81 said:
Spoke with a realtor yesterday and she said there is a small enclave next to LA where they are planning a phase 2? Can anyone confirm that this is accurate? Thanks!
The only place where they could build more would be next to Los Olivos if you head south of Lake Forest. 

Irvinian81 said:

Could she confused it with Hidden canyon?

I thought that they were building more homes/apartments where the amphitheater currently is, but I don't see where there would be any space for a continuation of Laguna Altura nearby.. hmm...

thelandofnoland said:
Los Olivos II is not planned to open until 2017.

It was originally planned to build 1950 more apartments on top of the 1750 already existing, but I'm not sure if Irvine Co. still wants to do that. Los Olivos II is only large enough to hold maybe a Siena and San Remo extension or a Cortona and Toscana extension, but not both. It would be nice of it was gated. It will be the closest development to the Irvine Spectrum and will have 2 view-oriented tiers facing the Irvine Spectrum Center's Ferris wheel. It is also south of the 405, so I would recommend buying here (if it happens) instead of Orchard Hills.

There is no for sale housing planned there. Rentals only.

Back