Just Curious.......

quattroporte

I was told by someone that in 2011, new 4-bedroom attached condos (approximately 1,700 SF)  were being sold for $450K. Was that the case in 2011? To me, it seems a little too low even during the bottom for Irvine. But I might be wrong.

quattroporte said:
I was told by someone that in 2011, new 4-bedroom attached condos (approximately 1,700 SF)  were being sold for $450K. Was that the case in 2011? To me, it seems a little too low even during the bottom for Irvine. But I might be wrong.
Yes, there were attached condos that sold for around $450k (newer ones) in certain villages in mid-to-late 2011.

USCTrojanCPA said:
quattroporte said:
Yes, there were attached condos that sold for around $450k (newer ones) in certain villages in mid-to-late 2011.

Can't believe I am saying this but... that seems like a good price..  :-\

quattroporte said:
That is a great price. Would you know the name by any chance?
It was the attached condos over in West Irvine, Northpark, Northwood Pointe, Oak Creek, and those newer condos right behind the 5 off Culver by the Post Office.  All those condos are new well into the $500s.

USCTrojanCPA said:
quattroporte said:
That is a great price. Would you know the name by any chance?
It was the attached condos over in West Irvine, Northpark, Northwood Pointe, Oak Creek, and those newer condos right behind the 5 off Culver by the Post Office.  All those condos are new well into the $500s.

my cousin bought santa barbara, woodbury... although this was nov 2010... he bought a plan 2 (~1500 sf) new for 460k.

Back