Irvine Spectrum

irvinekoolaid

For the past few months, I have been noticing a trend at the Irvine Spectrum on Friday nights. 

There seems to be a certain demographic that frequents the area on Friday night,  I'm talking at least 75% of the population is from this region of the world. 

Not sure if others have noticed, but if they have, I would be curious as to what the reason is.  Not that it bothers me, just wondering if it is a planned event, or just happens to be a large coincidence. 

Didn't want to offend anyone because I did not know the specific country of origin, but if you have been there on a Friday night, you know exactly what I am talking about. 

Now you have me curious. Which demographic is it?? I'm never there on a Friday night to see this phenomenon. (Uh, I guess that means it's not a crowd of 30-something ladies, then.)

irvinekoolaid said:
If it was a crowd of 30-something ladies, it would be at Javier's at Crystal Cove and not Javier's at Spectrum...

or the bar at Mastros Crystal Cove

what ethnicity/country are you talking about - im not there on friday nights either. i dont think anyone will get offended if you mention the country.

Back