Irvine Robberies

Mcdonna1980_IHB

Monday, June 1, 2009

Irvine stabbing and beating may be related

Victim's walking alone were robbed by several other men, police say.

By SEAN EMERY

THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

Comments 0| Recommend 0

IRVINE ? Police believe a pair of weekend Irvine robberies that left one person beaten and another stabbed may be related, officials said today

<a href="http://www.ocregister.com/articles/suspects-police-victim-2437482-hare-nearby">Full Article Here</a>

Am I the only person that thinks that the violent crimes in Irvine are under reported to whom ever determines America's safest city?

[quote author="tkaratz" date=1243933574]Am I the only person that thinks that the violent crimes in Irvine are under reported to whom ever determines America's safest city?</blockquote>

Billions of dollars are generated in Irvine because of safety and good schools. Damage control is at the top of the list. I think the guy who got stabbed and mugged decided to move to Harbor City where the robbers there just beat and rob.

The Wells Fargo bank on Culver/Walnut was robbed 8 times during a 2 year period before installing safety glass because the criminals know that Irvine is loaded and people let their guard down knowing it is the safest city.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1243933851][quote author="tkaratz" date=1243933574]Am I the only person that thinks that the violent crimes in Irvine are under reported to whom ever determines America's safest city?</blockquote>

Billions of dollars are generated in Irvine because of safety and good schools. Damage control is at the top of the list. I think the guy who got stabbed and mugged decided to move to Harbor City where the robbers there just beat and rob.

The Wells Fargo bank on Culver/Walnut was robbed 8 times during a 2 year period before installing safety glass because the criminals know that Irvine is loaded and people let their guard down knowing it is the safest city.</blockquote>

I'm disappointment Bk. I posted this just to hear your theory. The icicle gun analysis was much more entertaining.

Back