Irvine (IUSD) Homeschool

propswest

http://www.iusd.org/homeschool/

Anyone have kids in this IUSD-sponsored program or other homeschool programs?

We just recently discovered this as it sort of flies under the radar, but seems like a decent option -- all the materials are free and they have weekly all-day sessions for kids to come together.

adventurous said:
What the point to buy overprices Irvine property (or rent one) and do homeschooling?

I didn't buy in Irvine for the schooling.. I bought because I loved how my home looks like everyone elses home on my block.

HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
adventurous said:
What the point to buy overprices Irvine property (or rent one) and do homeschooling?

I didn't buy in Irvine for the schooling.. I bought because I loved how my home looks like everyone elses home on my block.
Lies. You bought in Irvine for the pick-up basketball games.

At least I did.

irvinehomeowner said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
adventurous said:

Lies. You bought in Irvine for the so you won't be shot while playing pick-up basketball games.

At least I did.

Fixed that for ya bud.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Same difference.

And I have seen a gun at an Irvine pick-up game.
A water gun?
Nope... a real one and it was safety-off ready to shoot.

Of course, I was one of the stupid ones who stayed around to see what was going to happen. Looking back, I should have been in my car and outta there like the others.

irvinehomeowner said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
adventurous said:

At least I did.

Glad to see HOMEOWNER is inviting you to play again, haha.

Coleman said:
irvinehomeowner said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
adventurous said:

At least I did.

Glad to see HOMEOWNER is inviting you to play again, haha.

haven't shot hoops since the last time we played Coleman.  I gotta work on my J and crossover!

HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
I gotta work on my J and crossover!
That's like me saying "I gotta work on getting fatter and older!".

Back on topic:

What do the Ivy admission percentages look like for Irvine home schoolers?

Back