Irvine house

No HOA nor Mello Roos!

I not sure if this will sell fast due to the age of the property and the address number but the price point and no MR are really attractive.

Dang... $1m for that?

Sorry... I know I am an Irvine addict but prices are ridiculous.

I guess all those 3CWGs going for $1m during the peak of 05/06 weren't really that crazy after all.

irvinehomeowner said:
Dang... $1m for that?

I guess all those 3CWGs going for $1m during the peak of 05/06 weren't really that crazy after all.

or it can just be crazy again like 2006

irvinehomeowner said:
Dang... $1m for that?

While it does feel somewhat bubble-icious, it does seem that strong fundamentals are backing the real estate market.  Lots of cash in the game, high employment rates, no fishy 0% down loans or ?stated income? type loans, etc.

Jantoven said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Dang... $1m for that?

While it does feel somewhat bubble-icious, it does seem that strong fundamentals are backing the real estate market.  Lots of cash in the game, high employment rates, no fishy 0% down loans or ?stated income? type loans, etc.

Is your opinion based on Irvine RE or nationwide?

Since IrvineRenter hasn't restarted blogging about us being in a bubble... I guess we're not.

At this rate, looks like I'm going to have to downsize to somewhere other than Irvine. :)

Back to the original topic... I can't believe that it's a "hot home" too.

90s Pergo maple flooring, galley kitchen with black granite, small backyard... boo.

irvinehomeowner said:
Since IrvineRenter hasn't restarted blogging about us being in a bubble... I guess we're not.

At this rate, looks like I'm going to have to downsize to somewhere other than Irvine. :)

Maybe or maybe not.
I?m read an article foreclosures continue to rise near recession highs. (Different city)

Back