Irvine (and vicinity) Dining Deals / Coupons

New Pizza Place (Square 1) in Oak Creek Center (Alton & Jeffrey) has 50% off pizza's on Friday.

2hevi9i.jpg

Buy at Nordstrom, show receipt to TIC kiosk, get AXP GC, return at Norstrom, keep GC.  Yes, we have no shame.  Qwerty can you tape a $50 on the Pulte Juniper plan 3 model this weekend?  I'll grab it Saturday.

ps9 said:
Buy at Nordstrom, show receipt to TIC kiosk, get AXP GC, return at Norstrom, keep GC.  Yes, we have no shame.  Qwerty can you tape a $50 on the Pulte Juniper plan 3 model this weekend?  I'll grab it Saturday.
Evidently we think alike, cause that is my plan. Take the kids to Spectrum, pick up something quick, get my GC, and then have a late breakfast or something on the Spectrum. We also will probably bump into each other at the GP event this weekend, haha. 

@Bullsback

Do something memorable, not just a boring breakfast.  Spend the $50 GC at Yogurtland, snap some pics, post on social media, be best/worst parent of the day.  You're kids will cherish the day forever as the best morning ever followed by the worst sugar crash at BP later.  Can you make a $50 cup at Yogurtland? :)

Be careful.  I wouldn't be surprised if they stamp or alter your receipt in some way so that if you return the items, you get $50 less than your purchase price.

aquabliss said:
Be careful.  I wouldn't be surprised if they stamp or alter your receipt in some way so that if you return the items, you get $50 less than your purchase price.
No receipts needed for a Nordstrom return.  They can stamp it all they want. 

ps9 said:
@Bullsback

Do something memorable, not just a boring breakfast.  Spend the $50 GC at Yogurtland, snap some pics, post on social media, be best/worst parent of the day.  You're kids will cherish the day forever as the best morning ever followed by the worst sugar crash at BP later.  Can you make a $50 cup at Yogurtland? :)
Haha....if I gave my 2 year old $50 worth of yogurtland, I think I'd have pretend I'm interested in the 3 story detached products so my daughter could just run up and down the stairs.  Better yet, maybe one of the builders will cut me a deal to get my sugar crashed kids out of their.  Pretty excited about the possibility of a 6000+ sq ft lot. 

That location is usually pretty busy, always a line when I go there.

Maybe they had a big uptick in sales during the last BOGO.

Irvinecommuter said:
playingvideogamesat30 said:
Caf? Rio - Lake Forest Only...BOGO - expires 8/14/15...

not sure why they changed their coupons to be restaurant specific...bummer
http://www.caferio.com/uploads/images/home/1438018828_2.jpg

Probably because they are franchises..or they're just trying to pump up business for this restaurant.
http://www.caferio.com/uploads/images/home/1438018828_1.jpg

If you change the number of the .jpg, you get a coupon that doesn't expire until September.  I presume one probably exists for other stores, you'd just have to know their codes (which I do not). 

Peet's Coffee
50% off iced and Javiva blended drinks after noon (ends 8/18)

www.peets.com/retailcoupon/halfoffafternoons

For IHO:
Tuesday, August 25th
is Share a Smile Day at IHOP?!
From 7am to 7pm get a short stack of buttermilk pancakes for $1.00

Back