Indigo Sea Summit San Clemente

WTTCHMN

Grand opening was today.  Full frontal ocean views - the best I've seen from any new construction in recent memory.  The view certainly spanks what I've seen from the new developments in Newport Coast and Crystal Cove, plus there's a foot trail to the beach.  The floor plans aren't bad either.  If you're visiting the outlets across the street, it's worth a look.  5,500 sq ft starts at $2.2 M.
http://www.taylormorrison.com/new-h...rnia/san-clemente/sea-summit-indigo-community

Did they release phase 1 lots and pricing?

WTTCHMN said:
Grand opening was today.  Full frontal ocean views - the best I've seen from any new construction in recent memory.  The view certainly spanks what I've seen from the new developments in Newport Coast and Crystal Cove, plus there's a foot trail to the beach.  The floor plans aren't bad either.  If you're visiting the outlets across the street, it's worth a look.  5,500 sq ft starts at $2.2 M.
http://www.taylormorrison.com/new-h...rnia/san-clemente/sea-summit-indigo-community

NewToNewport said:
Did they release phase 1 lots and pricing?

Phase 1 & 2.  Lot premiums up to $1.7 M.  Tax 1.6% - ouch!  But the views were killer - unobstructed ocean up and down the coast as far as the eye could see.

Ronnie would appreciate the crematorium - er, fireplace - in the backyard of Plan 2.

Thank you!  Will go view them today then.  But 1.6 is really high and then their HOA is probably steep as well.  If nothing else, at least will get landscaping and d?cor ideas.

NewToNewport said:
Thank you!  Will go view them today then.  But 1.6 is really high and then their HOA is probably steep as well.  If nothing else, at least will get landscaping and d?cor ideas.

HOA not too bad, $220 iirc.  Clubhouse isn't open yet.  Don't forget to get a gift bag.  It has a free lounge pass for the outlet mall.  Kind of like a frequent flier lounge at the airport with free booze and food.  I had no idea malls did this...

Back