Indigo portola springs phase 5

SweetMiss said:
Hi,

We recently reserved home for indigo plan 2 in Portola spring. We shall be moving in December

We have friend residing there and he had positive feedback.

We are first time home buyers and with budget and timeline constraint we thought it was good buy.

It has bedroom downstairs which was one of our top priority.

Landfill is really far from enclave where the current phases are build. Also it is less crowded.

With due respect to everyone, I feel opinion are subjective and different people want different things and hence the varied views.

Cheers!

Isn't nearby the new apartments?

Wow! This thread has a bunch of newbies. This is the first since 2006.  I have never seen so much optimism in a single thread.

The plan one carriage unit offers a single level living. It's popular among the poor young families and old people since the price is the cheapest in Irvine. Great schools are the best return for so little invested. It is also popular among the empty nesters trading down. Sell their big home to the mainlanders, pocket the proceeds and drop just a little for this very efficient carriage unit. As long the old people could make it upstairs then the single level is ideal having the dual masters on the same living room level. Old couples love the separate bedrooms because he snores and pees all over the toilet seat. I predict this plan is all sold out even without all the newbies raving reviews. Living over someone else's garage is not ideal. The sound attenuation is quite good between the garage ceiling and the carriage unit floor. The old people can't hear it in the first place but Cal Pac went the extra mile to insulate the sound and isolate vibration.

Hi, all the good people...I am new to this site and this is my first post.  I know this thread is pretty old and last post was over 18month ago.
I am currently looking at indigo at portola springs plan 3x, final phase (current price range 815k-827k).  Just wondering if anyone here has lived in this community or surrounding community the past year or two. 
What are your thoughts or opinions regarding this community?
The cemetery issue is gone for now, and currently only possible concern appears to be the homeless.
With cadence park being built, it appears there will be a shopping area within walking distance just across Irvine Blvd (a plus)
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180331-144257.png
    Screenshot_20180331-144257.png
    456 KB · Views: 205
jciron said:
The cemetery issue is gone for now, and currently only possible concern appears to be the homeless.
With cadence park being built, it appears there will be a shopping area within walking distance just across Irvine Blvd (a plus)

Well, I wouldn't count your chickens (or ghosts?) just yet.. it's going to be voted on again in June (I think).

As for the retail, I believe this is what is projected to go in that space: http://www.lot-ek.com/WAREHOUSE-415-RETAIL-CENTER

Jantoven, thank you for the reply.  That retail place looks pretty neat.  Now got my wife and I worried again with regards to cemetery (south)and homeless (Irvine Blvd/Alton pkway)

Do you think the retail space in cadence park (grey area)can fit that whole thing?

Attachments

• Great Park 1347 acres.gif
    Great Park 1347 acres.gif
    127.2 KB · Views: 201
jciron said:
Hi, all the good people...I am new to this site and this is my first post.  I know this thread is pretty old and last post was over 18month ago.
I am currently looking at indigo at portola springs plan 3x, final phase (current price range 815k-827k).  Just wondering if anyone here has lived in this community or surrounding community the past year or two. 

make sure U sign up with Broker/Realtor so that u can get commission back from the builder

jciron said:
Jantoven, thank you for the reply.  That retail place looks pretty neat.  Now got my wife and I worried again with regards to cemetery (south)and homeless (Irvine Blvd/Alton pkway)

No problem  :)

A lot of unknowns out there.  The cemetery feels like something that will be kicked around for awhile.  It has been going on for quite some time.

PalIrvine said:
jciron said:

make sure U sign up with Broker/Realtor so that u can get commission back from the builder

Good advice!

Back