If anyone is interested in buying/leasing a Porsche...

Compressed-Village said:
Well, you will have the appreciation for Vans only after you have children.

Nope. I have young children and still have no appreciate for minivans.
Once you fall in love with high HP/ high Torque/ high performance vehicles it's really hard to go back from that. I drove a 2 door coupe with a toddler and infant in tow until my husband forced me to sell it.
The auto industry really needs to make more 4 door sports sedans to cater to moms like me. We have no options out there  :(

Paris said:
Compressed-Village said:
Well, you will have the appreciation for Vans only after you have children.

Nope. I have young children and still have no appreciate for minivans.
Once you fall in love with high HP/ high Torque/ high performance vehicles it's really hard to go back from that. I drove a 2 door coupe with a toddler and infant in tow until my husband forced me to sell it.
The auto industry really needs to make more 4 door sports sedans to cater to moms like me. We have no options out there  :(

Maybe the Panamera Sport Turismo is for you, I heard that it will be a monster and probably blow away my GT and RS from stoplight to spotlight.  ;)
http://www.porsche.com/microsite/panamera-sport-turismo/usa.aspx#home

One of my friends picked up a used 2017 Macan Turbo and got a flash which bumped up the power by 60hp+ and 80tq+ and the thing is a rocket ship now.  I can take him in the twisties though.  :p

I'm sure it's a thrill of a drive. But I'm not too much a fan of the look of the car, maybe because it still looks like a borderline station wagon.
Looking forward to the kids going to college so I can get back into a 2 door  (I'll be waiting awhile - will save up for that perfect empty nesters gift for myself)  :)

Got a good up-close look at a brand new GT4 parked on the street this afternoon.  So nice.  Even my wife was digging it, and she's not much of a fan of most Porsches.   

daedalus said:
Got a good up-close look at a brand new GT4 parked on the street this afternoon.  So nice.  Even my wife was digging it, and she's not much of a fan of most Porsches.   

Was it white with BBS wheels with gold centers?  ;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
id_rather_be_racing said:
For a second, I thought you were going to post up the GT4.  I'm still here if you ever need to sell it  8)

Not until I have the .2GT4 coming in.  You got first dibs on the car if you want it.  Here's my personal best lap time in the car on street tires (RE-71Rs) at Buttonwillow 13CW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3-re95i7eM

Is this with NOS tanks or without?

Okay so my head is still stuck in "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" from watching it last night.

Now, let's see you drift!

Hahaha  No NOS or turbos, just all drive and engine.  Drifting slows you down and will earn you a black flag and get a lecture from the track marshal. 

Back