IAC Parking Woes

[quote author="Astute Observer" date=1250684624]I don't know the price, but I will be surprised if saline solution and mineral oil (or whatever they put in there nowadays) are more expensive than milk.</blockquote>
You mean silicone (for the record...silicone implants > saline implants). The cost of breast augmentation has fallen just like a lot of other things in this recession, but you still get what you pay for.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1250684857][quote author="Astute Observer" date=1250684624]I don't know the price, but I will be surprised if saline solution and mineral oil (or whatever they put in there nowadays) are more expensive than milk.</blockquote>
You mean silicone (for the record...silicone implants > saline implants). The cost of breast augmentation has fallen just like a lot of other things in this recession, but you still get what you pay for.</blockquote>

You really are a man of many trades, [del]usctrojan[/del]boobman29. :p

[quote author="Sunshine" date=1250688028][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1250684857][quote author="Astute Observer" date=1250684624]I don't know the price, but I will be surprised if saline solution and mineral oil (or whatever they put in there nowadays) are more expensive than milk.</blockquote>
You mean silicone (for the record...silicone implants > saline implants). The cost of breast augmentation has fallen just like a lot of other things in this recession, but you still get what you pay for.</blockquote>

You really are a man of many trades, [del]usctrojan[/del]boobman29. :p</blockquote>
*Taking a bow* Only reason I know is because I had 2 ex girlfriends who went through the procedure so I really didn't have a choice. haha

Quick update, spoke with the community manager yesterday and she forwarded my email to the patrol officer. I told her that another resident adviced me to call the fire department if it does happen again and she said it was fair game--if they're blocking the road, then they should've seen it coming.

This morning there were a couple of cars parked on the diagonal again in front of my garage. Saw a couple of pink tickets, so that may have been the patrol man at work.

Great to see SOME action. I think the pink tickets are warning tickets. I have to admit to receiving one within a few months of my initial move-in. I parked in my driveway outside the garage because there was ZERO parking on a saturday night. I had a more recessed driveway (some are short, the outers are longer) and my car barely went onto the asphalt, blocking no one. Nevertheless, it was the last time i did that. Hopefully this has the same effect.

Back