How to Lose Your $420,000 Downpayment in 2 Months by Paying Too Much

Why would you listen to a bitter Santa Ana renter posting on the internet about Laguna Beach?

Uhhh, Test, are you the Santa Ana renter? I'm sipping a beer looking at the ocean right now.  I think I'll take a walk on the beach tomorrow. Yes, I know the neighborhood. Well.

test said:
Why would you listen to a bitter Santa Ana renter posting on the internet about Laguna Beach?

What a troll! No seriously... TI hasn't seen a douchebag troll like test since asianinvasian... wait... are they the same person? Me thinks so. Gotta love the laid off Lyon employee coming on here taking pot shots like this. It only proves his ignorance. He is so dumb he doesn't even know what a put option is, and this is when he went under the moniker of "jpmorganfunds", what an asshat. Bring on the stupid, test, your ignorance is always welcome for a debate on why you catch a Frisbee in the mouth each and every time. BTW, I heard you were invited to OCR. Bring it! I need some short bus helmet riders like you to make fun of. How is your investment in VOC going? LOL!

Back