How much will IPO sell his place for?

[quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215669326][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1215665534]Thought the ?party? was off now that Ipop?s house was taken down.

Believe me, I was looking forward to meeting everyone, including Ipop all 5ft. 4inchs. of him.

I would?ve ?accidentally? rested my drink on top of Ipop?s head.</blockquote>

I think Cayci was the only one in the room petite enough for you to do that with Ten... I'm around 6' 1" or so and I believe IR2 and Graph are both taller than me. Maybe Graph just seems taller because he's not packing the additional daddy pounds that IR2 and I have acquired.</blockquote>

We?ll see about that Frodo, I mean Ipop.

Nice switch-out who?s idea was it to go with Belvedere instead of the Grey Goose.

Surprised Graph didn?t bring his fav Ciroc.

God forbid you spend some money and cater the event.

Where's the food!

What did you serve everyone hot pockets?

[quote author="25w100k+" date=1215670392][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215669326]

I think Cayci was the only one in the room petite enough for you to do that with Ten... I'm around 6' 1" or so and I believe IR2 and Graph are both taller than me. Maybe Graph just seems taller because he's not packing the additional daddy pounds that IR2 and I have acquired.</blockquote>

Hrm, I thought you were asian. Or are you a halfie? :) (no offense to any parties)</blockquote>

Yup, a proud half-breed.

[quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215671363][quote author="25w100k+" date=1215670392][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215669326]

Hrm, I thought you were asian. Or are you a halfie? :) (no offense to any parties)</blockquote>

Yup, a proud half-breed.</blockquote>

Does this mean you drive fast and slow at the same time? One foot on the accelerator and one foot on the brake?

[quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215671363][quote author="25w100k+" date=1215670392][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215669326]

IPO, what are you half-breed of? Korean? Chinese? Taiwanese? Japanese?

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1215670918]What did you serve everyone hot pockets?</blockquote>

Don't go knockin' the hot pockets, Dude. They paid for an entire business school.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1215672225][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215671363][quote author="25w100k+" date=1215670392][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215669326]

IPO, what are you half-breed of? Korean? Chinese? Taiwanese? Japanese?</blockquote>

Panda=Asian

1/2 Panda + 1/2 American = Panda Express.

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1215672491][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1215670918]What did you serve everyone hot pockets?</blockquote>

Don't go knockin' the hot pockets, Dude. They paid for an entire business school.</blockquote>

At SC we had Marshall, of which I?m a proud and successful product of.

What sort of business school goes by Hot Pockets School of Business?

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1215671579][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215671363][quote author="25w100k+" date=1215670392][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215669326]

Does this mean you drive fast and slow at the same time? One foot on the accelerator and one foot on the brake?</blockquote>

Naw, I drive like a bakgwei.

Chinese (cantonese), Panda. My mother came over to the states in 1950 as a result of Mao's "counter-revolutionary" efforts against the rural gentry...

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1215673334]Hint: It's not named after the product, but the inventor.</blockquote>

Oh, oh, oh... Mr. Kottaaah, Mr. Kottaaah, Mr. Kottaaah. Is it Pilsbury? - <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072582/">Arnold Horshack</a>

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1215673862][quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1215673334]Hint: It's not named after the product, but the inventor.</blockquote>

Oh, oh, oh... Mr. Kottaaah, Mr. Kottaaah, Mr. Kottaaah. Is it Pilsbury? - <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072582/">Arnold Horshack</a></blockquote>

I came up with Nestle.

Where?s the Nestle School of Business?

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1215673994][quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1215673862][quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1215673334]Hint: It's not named after the product, but the inventor.</blockquote>

Oh, oh, oh... Mr. Kottaaah, Mr. Kottaaah, Mr. Kottaaah. Is it Pilsbury? - <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072582/">Arnold Horshack</a></blockquote>

I came up with Nestle.

Where?s the Nestle School of Business?</blockquote>

Dude, come on, doesn't everyone know that the Hot Pockets guy sold his company to Nestle years ago? Don't they do case-studies at Marshall?!

[quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215673745][quote author="bkshopr" date=1215671579][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215671363][quote author="25w100k+" date=1215670392][quote author="ipoplaya" date=1215669326]

Does this mean you drive fast and slow at the same time? One foot on the accelerator and one foot on the brake?</blockquote>

Naw, I drive like a bakgwei.

Chinese (cantonese), Panda. My mother came over to the states in 1950 as a result of Mao's "counter-revolutionary" efforts against the rural gentry...</blockquote>

That's cool. So did you end up marrying a Chinese woman or an White woman? It is a weird thing.. during Panda's single years... he's never been (once) attracted to a white woman, even though she may be drop dead gorgeous. IPO, being a half-breed, i was wondering if you were wired the same way during your single years? I think Ten is wired that way, clubbing at Karnak in K-Town.

[quote author="stepping_up" date=1215673690]and you think Ten would be above slamming UCI? :)</blockquote>

uci's business program has really come out of nowhere but appears usually in the top 30-40 range. i wouldnt be surprised to see it on the level of marshall and andersen in the next 10-15 yrs.

On occasion I'll buy some Lean Pockets, in honor of my MBA-alma mater. Okay, I'm loyal and all, but blechhhhhh!!!! Talk about a highly processed lunch! I always feel slightly radioactive afterward.

MBA program evolution will be interesting. Capital Markets and Consulting don't look so hot anymore.

Congrats on the sale IPO. Hopefully the turmoil of the last 2 days (especially the A2 rating informally assigned to Fannie and Freddie by the derivatives market today, 5 notches below their supposed AAA rating) doesn't impact the buyers loan funding. I wonder if lendingmaestro would care to comment.

With Fannie and Freddy bonds on the ropes, things are going to get really wild. Very interesting how the Fed is making the FCBs the fall guy if they don't backstop the GSEs.

Assuming a successful escrow talk about getting out in the nick of time. You literally just missed a watershed moment in the history of the mortgage markets.

Back