How much will Eastwood values go down due to YellowFever?

How much will Eastwood values go down due to YellowFever?

• Total voters
House_Hunting said:
Guys i decided to not reveal the track YF lives in. So stop the PM's. Thanks.

I just noticed you have 10 posts. Coincidental if you ask me. Is there a connection? I don't know (Just saying and eating my corner bakery for lunch.) ;)

If at corner bakery order the chicken pesto sandwich.

House_Hunting said:
I actually know who YellowFever is. He's a friend of a friend. We got talking about talkirvine and YellowFever came up and he's like I know that guy.

Anybody want to know which track he lives can pm me.

That's getting a little too close to blackmail. Don't do it. Several of us here do have each other's real names, photos, and other accumulated personal info after so many years (Hi, Iho). Even when there's some mud-slinging, we just don't go there. At least I wouldn't. I'd like to think I'm a trustworthy person (even if the other person doesn't necessarily deserve it) and I hope you would, too. We're all mature adults here, in our 20s, 30s, 40s, and beyond. Let's leave that kid stuff to our own children and act like the grown-ups that we are. Just have to let it go.

House_Hunting said:

That's a big time joke. People are messaging for his name? (Unbelievable!) Plus there so many Asians that's bought in Eastwood. Btw-I believe he can go after you if you reveal where he lives and his name. (Might be a costly misktake. Corner Bakery is the best!)

eyephone said:
House_Hunting said:

That's a big time joke. People are messaging for his name? (Unbelievable!) Plus there so many Asians that's bought in Eastwood. Btw-I believe he can go after you if you reveal where he lives and his name. (Might be a costly misktake. Corner Bakery is the best!)

Liar

jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
House_Hunting said:

Liar

They don't accept double coupons. So I think some of you might not go.  ;)

Back