How much will Eastwood values go down due to YellowFever?

How much will Eastwood values go down due to YellowFever?

• Total voters

pisa

YellowFever has confirmed he lives in Eastwood. What impact will this have on home values in Eastwood? will buyers be scared to move to a neighborhood that attracts someone like YellowFever?

You've reached high troll level when someone makes a hate post about yu.

Congratulations!! I think you got swayed away by Petaluma/Helena price comparison chart. You can't be asian/indian from Asia, as you have perfect english ;)

YellowFever said:
1) According to eyephone, the evidence is all doctored.  It could be any IP product in any village, dating 10+ years back.  ;)

2) Just because I bought a home doesn't mean I've moved into it. It could be a rental or it could be for my parents/in-laws.  (Very common nowadays with Asian culture (assuming I'm Asian but what if I'm Indian?))

3) According to others, I only make $20k/year.  With that salary, then do I even live in Irvine?  ;) Maybe not.

It's great here; just a lot of mosquitoes.  Also have this weird neighbor that hangs wind chimes and Chinese mirrors in front of his home.  Either than weird neighbors; it's been quite a nice adjustment from Newport coast to JC.

Well, at least we know why he got defensive when IHS called him out.

YellowFever said:
My beloved neighborhood? Sorry I don't live in EW nor have I purchased anything there at all.
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I don't even live in Irvine at all?  ;). I live in Newport Coast. There!

That's a nice picture. Too bad, most people aren't afraid of it. I think a picture of TCE with poison skull signs give a far worse perception than a cartoon with a mountain and arrows coming out of it.

Most baseball fields and parks throughout the United States are built on top of former landfills but they are, as I mentioned before, inactive, sealed, done and over with.  Kids are fine playing in those parks in major metro and urban cities. Any cancer anyone gets from that would be far too impossible to determine the actual cause.

If I had to rate the worse hazard in Irvine, it would be TCE, followed by freeway road pollution then pesticides and landfill.  The worse is when you are surrounded by so many hazards at once. CVE, parasol park, etc.

Try again

None of it is true.  He doesn't live in Eastwood village. 

I've come to the conclusion that YF works for Irvine Pacific. Explains the love for Eastwood and Orchard Hills, the hate for all other builders/developments and user screen shots.  It all makes sense now.  ;D ;D ;D

YellowFever said:
Damn, you got me!  I actually bought in Baker Ranch.  No Mello Roos out there period! What a winner.

You know why we named Eastwood the way we did?  It's because Orientals come from the far far East!  ;)

Here I thought it was because Vertedero Vista would be too obvious.

I actually know who YellowFever is. He's a friend of a friend. We got talking about talkirvine and YellowFever came up and he's like I know that guy.

Anybody want to know which track he lives can pm me.

On this semi-anonymous message board, identifying someone will hurt this place because it will make them careful of what they say.  I don't want that.  I want to read your most deepest darkest secrets.  Even if you're making it up.

Content is king, and shit posting is better than no posting.

If you trust the lies told to you on TI, it's on you.

Back