Housing Analysis

Attack on Mety and Belly.

Exhibit B-1

irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
Mety said:
Haha. If you are so set on believing I'm BTB is YF is MJ (who is MJ?) then I guess you are going to have that belief no matter what I say.
But just for the record I will say it just so that I don't confuse others - I'm not BTB nor his baby mom. I don't even know who he is. All I know is I think he's Chinese American and he says he lives in OH3. We just happen to have similar viewpoints and there are things we disagree also if you read carefully in other posts.

Different viewpoints are good. Like you said, it would help especially first time buyers to think more thoroughly. And you are right. Delano "used to be" a starter home, but not anymore so you don't have to preach them not to buy. Maybe plan 1 is still kinda affordable, but the price has gone up too far.

Mety, now you know what it's like to be accused of being YF/BTB as the tens of many others on here. It's the final ditch effort when they have no other defense. The easiest weapon, "You're BTB!".  YF is BTB! Aggran is BTB! Hell, all the No on B voters are BTB.

When in doubt on TI, accuse everyone of being YF first, then BTB.
You don't get it, it's not #hoodbashing or #hooddefense, it's #credibility.

If you can't back up your opinions other than just yelling the same concept over and over, that lowers your credibility.

If you change your screen name numerous times, that lowers your credibility.

If you can't respond to people who have a different opinion than yours and choose to silence them, that lowers your credibility.

Funny how you talk about about "no other defense"... have you given an honest answer to the question about if you would buy and live in an attached property like Delano? I don't think "ROI ROI ROI ROI!!!" is a good defense.

Mety said:
Different viewpoints are good. Like you said, it would help especially first time buyers to think more thoroughly. And you are right. Delano "used to be" a starter home, but not anymore so you don't have to preach them not to buy. Maybe plan 1 is still kinda affordable, but the price has gone up too far.

But that's not what was happening before I jumped in this thread. It was all BTB talking about location and then appreciation (which for some reason he switched to ROI).

It was when I posted a different viewpoint, then he had to start bringing GP into it (hoping that would get to me, which it didn't) and then he had drag in the cemetery too (another non-issue for me).

And I don't think anyone really thinks you are BTB, but the way you say you know his stance and viewpoint and how you defend him really does come off like you are his wife. If I could thank bones' post 10 more times, I would... because that was hilarious.

Kind of reminds me of the old IHB days where IHS' wife would get into threads defending IHS about math and traffic (yes, I'm old, but some things I always remember). :)

Exhibit B-2

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
I understand you though, IHO. You think BTB is bashing too much on GP so you wanna bash on him with his favorite places. You are like a Batman trying to silence the Joker. I get it.
But wait, I thought qwerty was the Batman..

Not really. I think BTB oversells Delano and that has nothing to do with GP.

I've already stated my motivation for countering BTB but I'll repeat for you:

For TI to be useful, it has to at least have multiple viewpoints, ROI is great, but hardly guaranteed and if anyone is looking for a "starter" home, Delano would be last on my recs because it is attached and currently overpriced.

If it's a home you are going to live in, affordability and livability should be primary, ROI doesn't mean anything if you can't pay the mortgage and don't like living in it.

But BTB likes to yell "ROI" to mask these shortfalls and that doesn't help anyone.

Anyways, I think BTB is kinda tired of you and he doesn't wanna get involved with little arguments anymore. In FB, that is called "de-friend."*

I have a "Chicken" thread regarding BTB's non-response. I'm disappointed he's afraid to respond.

And I think you are a BTB burner account. Say Hi to YF and MJ for me. :)

eyephone said:
Attack on Mety and Belly.

Exhibit B-1

irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
Mety said:
Haha. If you are so set on believing I'm BTB is YF is MJ (who is MJ?) then I guess you are going to have that belief no matter what I say.
But just for the record I will say it just so that I don't confuse others - I'm not BTB nor his baby mom. I don't even know who he is. All I know is I think he's Chinese American and he says he lives in OH3. We just happen to have similar viewpoints and there are things we disagree also if you read carefully in other posts.

Mety, now you know what it's like to be accused of being YF/BTB as the tens of many others on here. It's the final ditch effort when they have no other defense. The easiest weapon, "You're BTB!".  YF is BTB! Aggran is BTB! Hell, all the No on B voters are BTB.

When in doubt on TI, accuse everyone of being YF first, then BTB.
You don't get it, it's not #hoodbashing or #hooddefense, it's #credibility.

If you can't back up your opinions other than just yelling the same concept over and over, that lowers your credibility.

If you change your screen name numerous times, that lowers your credibility.

If you can't respond to people who have a different opinion than yours and choose to silence them, that lowers your credibility.

Funny how you talk about about "no other defense"... have you given an honest answer to the question about if you would buy and live in an attached property like Delano? I don't think "ROI ROI ROI ROI!!!" is a good defense.

Mety said:

But that's not what was happening before I jumped in this thread. It was all BTB talking about location and then appreciation (which for some reason he switched to ROI).

It was when I posted a different viewpoint, then he had to start bringing GP into it (hoping that would get to me, which it didn't) and then he had drag in the cemetery too (another non-issue for me).

And I don't think anyone really thinks you are BTB, but the way you say you know his stance and viewpoint and how you defend him really does come off like you are his wife. If I could thank bones' post 10 more times, I would... because that was hilarious.

Kind of reminds me of the old IHB days where IHS' wife would get into threads defending IHS about math and traffic (yes, I'm old, but some things I always remember). :)

Exhibit B-2

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
I understand you though, IHO. You think BTB is bashing too much on GP so you wanna bash on him with his favorite places. You are like a Batman trying to silence the Joker. I get it.
But wait, I thought qwerty was the Batman..

Not really. I think BTB oversells Delano and that has nothing to do with GP.

I've already stated my motivation for countering BTB but I'll repeat for you:

For TI to be useful, it has to at least have multiple viewpoints, ROI is great, but hardly guaranteed and if anyone is looking for a "starter" home, Delano would be last on my recs because it is attached and currently overpriced.

If it's a home you are going to live in, affordability and livability should be primary, ROI doesn't mean anything if you can't pay the mortgage and don't like living in it.

But BTB likes to yell "ROI" to mask these shortfalls and that doesn't help anyone.

Anyways, I think BTB is kinda tired of you and he doesn't wanna get involved with little arguments anymore. In FB, that is called "de-friend."*

I have a "Chicken" thread regarding BTB's non-response. I'm disappointed he's afraid to respond.

And I think you are a BTB burner account. Say Hi to YF and MJ for me. :)

Really? Neither of those look like "personal attacks". They are just stating my opinion on how forum discussions should work. Did I talk about their finances? Accuse them of not being truthful about their profession? Talk about their family and ethnicity? Call them a "joke"? Call them a b-word? Those are all things which *you* have done and in my opinion, more personal.

Also, both of those posts are dated June 22, when the BTB PM is dated June 8, so uh... what post is BTB referencing?

I don't even know how the Mety post is even close to a personal attack, maybe Mety should chime in to see if he thinks I "personally attacked" him.

Again, like morekaos, because of previous disagreements, you see our posts differently than others but your perception isn't the same as everyone else's.

As I said in the Water Cooler thread, I think you just need to ignore certain threads and move on. You continue to throw accusations about me into conversations that you are not even part of and it's distracting from the discussion. Of course, you don't have to do that... as "I'm not your boss" (as you like to say), but this is definitely not "Housing Analysis".

Exhibit C

Belly notes, IHO goes on the offensive.

irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Is there land ownership in Delano?

TIC keeps blurring the lines between home types it?s hard to tell even when they are detached.

#IHOGoesOnTheOffensive

Too bad. All that matters is ROI. Money in, money out.

Who gives about land ownership, cemeteries, and shelters like you said? Who gives.

Really? Land ownership isn?t important. This is why I think you are doing people a disservice.

If that?s true, then why do you care so much about land toxicity?

You keep shifting your narrative... toxicity > location > appreciation > rain gutters > ROI.

What?s next?

You went from giving away fixtures, to traffic camming, to sensationalist, to being polarizing, to data dumping and now just noise, I guess we?ll see what the next screenname will be.

And you need to be careful, you?ve poked fun at race, women, religion, and now mental health... maybe parenthood will give you more to think about.

I copied the posts after June 8 by design. The posts shows a pattern that you continue to attack Belly after June 8. Then you attacked Mety.

Why did you create the Chicken thread? (Was it to attack Belly?) Something like how you created a new thread to attack me.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
The title of this thread is a classic example of clickbait. It misleads a person to think that this thread is relating to  good chicken places.

So? What?s your point? Do you want to report me like ps9?s Discord group?

And this is in Watercooler not Food and Dining.

I feel like you are attacking me. I should silence you.

eyephone said:
I copied the posts after June 8 by design. The posts shows a pattern that you continue to attack Belly after June 8. Then you attacked Mety.

Why did you create the Chicken thread? (Was it to attack Belly?) Something like how you created a new thread to attack me.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
The title of this thread is a classic example of clickbait. It misleads a person to think that this thread is relating to  good chicken places.

So? What?s your point? Do you want to report me like ps9?s Discord group?

And this is in Watercooler not Food and Dining.

I feel like you are attacking me. I should silence you.

I think you are the only one who thinks these are attacks. If that were the case, every member on this forum could be accused of that. It's called discussion. I think Mety needs to say if he felt "attacked", not you.

The "Chicken" thread was to point out how one-sided BTB was being. I would not have created it had he not started bragging about how he silences other members. He even posted screen images showing how it doesn't show what other members are posting. His sig even stated how he "silenced" others. That does not encourage discussion nor discourse, which is the point of a forum.

The thread I created about you was, again, to move the non-topical argument off the thread. You kept posting accusations about me that had nothing to do with the subject at hand so I wanted to discuss it on its own thread. Just because you could not support your claims you deemed it as an attack because I posted numerous posts from you where you "attacked" several members and even made ps9 leave because you criticized his Discord chat post.

eyephone said:
Exhibit C

Belly notes, IHO goes on the offensive.

irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Is there land ownership in Delano?

TIC keeps blurring the lines between home types it?s hard to tell even when they are detached.

#IHOGoesOnTheOffensive

Too bad. All that matters is ROI. Money in, money out.

Who gives about land ownership, cemeteries, and shelters like you said? Who gives.

Really? Land ownership isn?t important. This is why I think you are doing people a disservice.

If that?s true, then why do you care so much about land toxicity?

You keep shifting your narrative... toxicity > location > appreciation > rain gutters > ROI.

What?s next?

You went from giving away fixtures, to traffic camming, to sensationalist, to being polarizing, to data dumping and now just noise, I guess we?ll see what the next screenname will be.

And you need to be careful, you?ve poked fun at race, women, religion, and now mental health... maybe parenthood will give you more to think about.

What does this prove? That I asked about land ownership in Delano? Do you know what "goes on the offensive" means?

You continue to post accusations but you are the only one who is doing that (well, one PM from BTB which I can refute but don't want to break the privacy of his PMs to me).

You just don't get it. It's called discussion, and if you can't take it, maybe the Internet is not for you.

Through my posts. It showed that you did attack Belly and other people. Then you made another thread to attack him more. (For the record I know that feeling. Because you did that to me also.)

Looking back. Maybe I should of got involved. The BS needs to stop with the trolling. We have seen what you did in this housing analysis thread. (Let me quote you at the end of the housing analysis thread: I don?t care so it doesn?t matter if it?s seasonal or not, I?m not looking for a house, it?s not if your wrong or right but it?s how you present the argument) Then why even post if you don?t care. Also, it does matter if your right or wrong.

You guys care more about being right then TI does. 
So much wasted time researching old posts....

Well if it's that important to you ....  carry on.

eyephone said:
Through my posts. It showed that you did attack Belly and other people. Then you made another thread to attack him more. (For the record I know that feeling. Because you did that to me also.)

Looking back. Maybe I should of got involved. The BS needs to stop with the trolling. We have seen what you did in this housing analysis thread. (Let me quote you at the end of the housing analysis thread: I don?t care so it doesn?t matter if it?s seasonal or not, I?m not looking for a house, it?s not if your wrong or right but it?s how you present the argument) Then why even post if you don?t care. Also, it does matter if your right or wrong.

I applaud eyephone for taking on IHO.

IHO thinks he's the HNIC here on TI.

He has a long history of bullying other members until they end up quitting TI altogether.

BlackkFever said:
eyephone said:

I applaud eyephone for taking on IHO.

IHO thinks he's the HNIC here on TI.

He has a long history of bullying other members until they end up quitting TI altogether.

@eyephone: You do realize you are thanking someone who posts things that you claim you are offended at.

1. Look up what HNIC means.
2. Check BlackkFever's other 2 posts.

I don't care if I'm wrong or right about your so-called "housing analysis"... I do care when you post accusations that are not true, especially when no one is even talking to you. You just can't stop accusing me of things, are you obsessed with me?

For the betterment of TI, I'll try to ignore you whenever you make a comment about me. That was the whole point of the eyephone thread, to move on, but now you think it's some attack thread, I hope you can see otherwise.

I tried to look up how many times, but I couldn't find unless I dig too much deeper. I do say that to myself time to time as zubs pointed out. You shall hear this phrase over and over and over again. But if you are assuming I'm YF myself, you are mistaken. In case if you think so, do you also think I'm BlackkFever?

Mety said:
I tried to look up how many times, but I couldn't find unless I dig too much deeper. I do say that to myself time to time as zubs pointed out. You shall hear this phrase over and over and over again. But if you are assuming I'm YF myself, you are mistaken. In case if you think so, do you also think I'm BlackkFever?

It?s all good.

fortune11 said:
This is what I posted in the ?markets ? thread over the weekend. Lower rates does not come as a surprise to me as I have been calling for people to ignore the gloom and doom about rates for the entire year now ? finally you have the ideal combo of Softer prices to go along with it ...

From Jan 4, 2018 ?-

?Fed speeches getting more dovish I will see what Powell says today

Maybe this is the wrong thread for this ? but just as smart people have locked in lower rates recently , if you are homebuyer for a primary residence ? you need to also be thinking ...

Think of this scenario ? fed turns dovish on rates ? trump calls ceasefire w Chiina ? pboc keeps cutting rates ? semi stocks stabilize ? s&p hits 15 percents from here ...

Not saying above happens but there is decent probability it does ? you will kick yourself for not having acted and being stuck in analysis paralysis when rates were low and you could have negotiated a great discounted deal for yourself?

Re-posting  this from ~ 3 months ago  -- how did this play out  ?

I think we have hit bottom in housing .  Fed has basically made a complete U turn and market has now started pricing in rate cuts

1) So either you can prepare for a recession next year - which means selling all your stocks and risk assets

2) or believe that Fed is putting early brakes to what could have been a nasty slowdown and averted a disaster

cant have it both ways

Anyways -- those who wanted advice last year on where to park their cash in a safe asset , I had recommended buying 5y treasuries at around 3% .  If you did, you have already made 4% on your trade (or 12% annualized). 

eyephone said:
FedEx just warned the whole globe is slowing
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/19/fedex-just-warned-the-whole-globe-is-slowing.html

Buy a house when the whole globe is slowing? (Suit yourself)

CNBC is utterly sensationalist , ignoring them completely you will not miss much

But I think my broader point is - risk asset valuations don?t coincide right now w a weaker housing outlook (weaker than it hasn?t been )

So either we hunker down for a recession or believe that housing is bottoming out here

There is a logical inconsistency otherwise , in my opinion

BTW - this doesn?t take anything away from your accurate and timely prediction of a housing slowdown  a year ago 

?CNBC article: A growing list of companies from FedEx to BMW are warning about the world economy

Executives at FedEx, BMW, UBS and others are describing bleak macroeconomic conditions, which they say are weighing on business.

The head of UBS says it was ?one of the worst first-quarter environments in recent history,? while FedEx cites slowing international conditions and weaker global trade growth trends.

Fitch Ratings also "aggressively" cut its 2019 global forecast this week. But the firm's economics team stopped short of calling a global recession.?
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/20/the...before-poor-earnings-took-down-the-stock.html

Just to be clear, CNBC reported what Fedex mentioned in the earnings calls. Also other big companies issued similar warnings....

Back