Homeowners Insurance Recommendations

quizzer said:
Liberty Mutual annual premium raise is 15%..interested to switch again.

check with allstate.  their initial rate for me over the years has always been great, but then be prepared to shop around again after the first/second year since they bump you up

I have several Homeowners/Fire policies with Mercury and the price increases have only been minor each year.  Prior to Mercury, I had Farmers because a friend of mine was an agent there, and they bumped my price up quite a bit after the first couple of years. 

I'm sure the insurance companies are banking on owners with escrow accounts having their bills paid automatically and not paying attention to the price increases.

I've been with AAA for a long time, and recently had occasion to make both auto and home claims of a combined ~$15K. The claims were paid promptly and the work was done by very competent providers. Insurance is the last place to shop for bargains!

Liar Loan said:
I have several Homeowners/Fire policies with Mercury and the price increases have only been minor each year.  Prior to Mercury, I had Farmers because a friend of mine was an agent there, and they bumped my price up quite a bit after the first couple of years. 

I'm sure the insurance companies are banking on owners with escrow accounts having their bills paid automatically and not paying attention to the price increases.

Did the broker gave some options and safeco came up the lowest? Can you give me his contact?

I've been very happy with my broker.  He cross shopped Mercury, Liberty Mutual, Safeco, and several other companies for my auto, homeowners, and rental property insurance.  Here's his contact info, just let him know that Martin referred you...

Travis von Bartheld
BenefitSource Insurance Services
28 Argonaut, Suite 100
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

travis@mybenefitsource.net
www.MyBenefitSource.net
Phone 949-215-5431 Ext: 110
Fax 949-215-5509
License #OE36358

Back