Holiday Activities 2015

Paris167

It's the start of that favorite festive time of year and wanted to get everyone's input on favorite holiday time activities you all recommend around OC, LA...like favorite Santa Spot for the kids, favorite neighborhood light show, favorite boat light parade etc.

My kids always enjoy Irvine Park Railroad Xmas train. We haven't found a good oc neighborhood for lights yet, we go to one in the southbay area which is nice.

Any ideas or recs from the OC experts here? I'm trying to plans festive fun month for my kids.

Check out the following streets for Xmas lights:

1) Caper Tree, Tustin - It looks just like the movie Christmas Vacation. Do not miss the Nativity house. The owner converted his entire garage into an amazing village.
2) Redhill & Olwyn, Tustin
3) Brookhurst & Heil, Fountain Valley - Use to be many houses were lit up, but I think it's waning. Would only go here, if you're in the neighborhood.
4) Kraemer and Birch, Brea (Eagle Hills neighborhood)

Santa sleigh sighting courtesy of Tusin PD:
http://www.tustinpd.org/SantaSleigh.htm

At Orchard Hills School on 12/20 beginning at 12pm, Christmas in the Hills will be back again. Snow sledding, face painting & gourmet food trucks.

In LA, check out the LA Zoo Lights

Visit El Corzo Street in RSM - Melinda Heights Area -  any weekend 12/12 and after. It's known as "Candy Cane Lane" by the locals. Great light shows since 2000.

Back