Hidden Canyon, by Toll Bros

"You can pick your home design with an array of front exteriors and options to customize your home, and then pick your unique home site that creates varied, beautiful street scapes throughout the community."

So you can pick the lot/elevation combination.

Tyler Durden said:
test said:
"You can pick your home design with an array of front exteriors and options to customize your home, and then pick your unique home site that creates varied, beautiful street scapes throughout the community."

Hooked on phonics is working - your reading comprehension is on par with a 10 year old.  Tomorrow, you should work on math.

I'm thinking about buying a place here.  If you're nice to me I might rent it out to you.

Tyler Durden said:
So you are moving out of your current section 8 housing and trying to buy a home over $2M?

If these are only $2 mil then I'm not interested.  Homes in Woodbury go for that much and they are surrounded by the section 8 housing you seem to be so familiar with.

test said:
Tyler Durden said:
test said:

Hooked on phonics is working - your reading comprehension is on par with a 10 year old.  Tomorrow, you should work on math.

I'm thinking about buying a place here.  If you're nice to me I might rent it out to you.

Stop dreaming test. Its time for you to wake up now.

test said:
Tyler Durden said:
So you are moving out of your current section 8 housing and trying to buy a home over $2M?

If these are only $2 mil then I'm not interested.  Homes in Woodbury go for that much and they are surrounded by the section 8 housing you seem to be so familiar with.

If these hit $3M then I might be in for 2.

Back