Helicopter circling Woodbury this evening (sand canyon rd closed?)

kayochan

Anyone know why there's been a helicopter circling Woodbury (near towncenter) for the past 20 min?  Whatever it is they are looking for, they aren't giving up.  Heard that they closed down Sand Canyon?

Fugitive out and about from Musick?

... and the neighborhood is on lockdown. I have talked to police. They are "looking for someone, and yes, it's dangerous" (c) IPD

Yes, I just heard that the focal point is at woodbury east.  Heard that every exit for WBE are blocked by police cars and Sand Canyon is blocked off...

Woodbury East does have cops, but easy to drive in and out.  I spoke with a cop and he said that they are looking for a burglary suspect.

Tyler Durden said:
bones said:
Was reading the police logs to see if I can find out what happened over at WBE on Friday, but instead came across this:

100 block Harrison, 6:48 a.m. Commercial burglary at Lambert Ranch; hinge pins pulled from door, six tankless water heaters stolen.

Guess being gated doesn't keep out the riff raff?

Taking those off without getting shot with water in the face, choking on natural gas or getting electrocuted must mean they had a long time to accomplish the task to take the necessary precautions.

WTF is their security doing? Playing angry birds?

"Commercial burglary".

It sounds more like they were uninstalled tankless water heaters that were stolen.

Inventory for someone's business? Or they were being stored at the house prior to installation.

Back