Greenwood in Tustin Legacy

gimble said:
a32mil said:
Selling like hot potatoes!!!
Sheldon's Plan 1 is priced at $787K now.

Anyone know what's the next project after Greenwood?

I like how centrally located Greenwood is comparing to BP.
http://www.calatlantichomes.com/find-your-new-home/13-orange-county/7791-sheldon-at-greenwood.html

Sheldon's new CalAtlantic website now shows
Actively Selling ? Single Family Homes from $819,900

Plan 1 is showing starting $835,900?!?!?  Can that be right?!?!?

So I was previously correct, to say that the letter almost guaranteeing the new school for TL was a "game changer."

eyephone said:
So I was previously correct, to say that the letter almost guaranteeing the new school for TL was a "game changer."

You were correct but I was correct longer :)

I have been saying this from day 1 to anyone who would listen. The school is going to be steam, not stem. The a is for art. Art as in design not music etc. same goes for the middle and high school. Columbus square will no longer get priority for intradistrict elementary transfers, although kids already at other elementary schools can stay at their transferred school until they finish. They are also planning on having. A transitional K program

a32mil said:
gimble said:
a32mil said:
Selling like hot potatoes!!!
Sheldon's Plan 1 is priced at $787K now.

Anyone know what's the next project after Greenwood?

I like how centrally located Greenwood is comparing to BP.
http://www.calatlantichomes.com/find-your-new-home/13-orange-county/7791-sheldon-at-greenwood.html

Sheldon's new CalAtlantic website now shows
Actively Selling ? Single Family Homes from $819,900

Plan 1 is showing starting $835,900?!?!?  Can that be right?!?!?

They probably mislabeled the price for Plan 1 and Plan 2.
My guess is
Plan 1 starting at $819,900
Plan 2 starting at $835,900
But i could be wrong...

jajji said:
Elan said:

For those living near here (Tustin Legacy, Columbus Grove), is the problem remedied by not planting produce directly into the ground but rather in planters? Or just not growing produce at all? Did they say anything about not drinking the tap water?

Only Columbus square has the no plant in ground disclosure. We have lots for some trees. I don't believe Columbus grove has the same disclosure. Irwd supplies the tap water and they say it's safe to drink. The plume is in the groundwater. The tap water doesn't come from the groundwater underneath Columbus square

I just read through the Greenwood disclosure document.  It has nothing about having plants in planters.

Is tap water safe to drink?  Do we live in a 3rd world country?

DJW1705 said:
I just read through the Greenwood disclosure document.  It has nothing about having plants in planters.

It used to be a base. So some people are concerned about the water.

There are some parts in LA and OC that remind me of a third world country.

eyephone said:
DJW1705 said:

It used to be a base. So some people are concerned about the water.

There are some parts in LA and OC that remind me of a third world country.

Give me a break  :eek:

DJW1705 said:

Yea, I didn't see anything about not planting things in the soil in the document either. Also I was visiting the models one weekend and one family came in asking if they could plant veggies here and the builder said they weren't informed of any problems so didn't see why not.

happytales said:
DJW1705 said:

Yea, I didn't see anything about not planting things in the soil in the document either. Also I was visiting the models one weekend and one family came in asking if they could plant veggies here and the builder said they weren't informed of any problems so didn't see why not.

What home did you decide on?

DJW1705 said:
happytales said:
DJW1705 said:

What home did you decide on?

Huntley

My guess is that William Lyon was just overly cautious with their disclosure at Augusta. From the map there is nothing under Augusta just like there is nothing under greenwood.

qwerty said:
My guess is that William Lyon was just overly cautious with their disclosure at Augusta. From the map there is nothing under Augusta just like there is nothing under greenwood.
Sounds like Erin Brokovich time.

If the lowest priced home for any particular model happens to be a house that fell out after getting options chosen, it's going to show "from....".

You would have to go to the builder to get the skinny.

I'm still trying to figure out who is buying here.

Other than D342-88B, I'm not sure there are any other vocal Greenwood owners on this forum.

I just can't get over that proximity to the Jamborfreeway... and seriously, those hangars are eyesores.

Back