Greenwood in Tustin Legacy

irvinehomeowner said:
DJW1705 said:
Just a bump to this thread to let everyone know that Greenwood is making BP its *****!  :D
See what kind of language they use in the ghetto?!?

:) x 37

#relaxdontparisme

What language?  You made whatever language you wanted in place of the *.  :D

But seriously, BP sucks.  ;D

Selling like hot potatoes!!!
Sheldon's Plan 1 is priced at $787K now.

Anyone know what's the next project after Greenwood?

I like how centrally located Greenwood is comparing to BP.

a32mil said:

There will be another homesite in front of Greenwood and across the street from the park.  There are a ton of trucks there geeting the land graded.  Not sure about the timeline, but it will be at least a year until they make any sort of recognizable progress I'm sure.

gimble said:
a32mil said:

http://www.calatlantichomes.com/find-your-new-home/13-orange-county/7791-sheldon-at-greenwood.html

Sheldon's new CalAtlantic website now shows
Actively Selling ? Single Family Homes from $819,900

All homes in Greenwood are up in price and all 4 divisions are selling very well.  Even the Huntley homes backing to Jamboree are sold with the exception of 1-2 homes out of 15.

DJW1705 said:
gimble said:
a32mil said:

http://www.calatlantichomes.com/find-your-new-home/13-orange-county/7791-sheldon-at-greenwood.html

All homes in Greenwood are up in price and all 4 divisions are selling very well.  Even the Huntley homes backing to Jamboree are sold with the exception of 1-2 homes out of 15.

Whoa...Did someone stop giving out the Irvine Kool-Aid? I thought nothing surrounding Irvine can compete with an existing Irvine development.

Irvine Fanatic said:
DJW1705 said:
gimble said:
a32mil said:

Whoa...Did someone stop giving out the Irvine Kool-Aid? I thought nothing surrounding Irvine can compete with an existing Irvine development.

The announcement of the Heritage elementary may have helped keep the Greenwood sales momentum going.
Sheldon Plan 1 starting price was hovering around 750k~760k for a couple of phases.
It seems that right after the school opening is announced, Plan 1 starting price got bumped up to 787k, and now 820k.

I thought this would sell well but it has definitely exceeded my expectation. I wonder what i could get for my house. Our floor plan is better than anything Huntley offers and a bigger yard and 3 car garage plus walking distance to the elementary.

Not Really.
The whole site is Toxic.
Water contamination will be the issue. Chemicals can seep into pipes

qwerty said:
I thought this would sell well but it has definitely exceeded my expectation. I wonder what i could get for my house. Our floor plan is better than anything Huntley offers and a bigger yard and 3 car garage plus walking distance to the elementary.

I am thinking 1.1 atleast :)

Homer_Simpson said:
qwerty said:

I like how you think :)

gimble said:
Irvine Fanatic said:
DJW1705 said:
gimble said:
a32mil said:

The announcement of the Heritage elementary may have helped keep the Greenwood sales momentum going.
Sheldon Plan 1 starting price was hovering around 750k~760k for a couple of phases.
It seems that right after the school opening is announced, Plan 1 starting price got bumped up to 787k, and now 820k.
Glad to hear TUSD is stepping up. I think they have great schools near the north park and Tustin ranch areas. Hopefully the new schools will continue to improve its image. Sounds like buyers believe there's future equity in the schools.

qwerty said:
Homer_Simpson said:
qwerty said:

I like how you think :)

Only one way to find out.... :)

Back