Greenwood in Tustin Legacy

Ready2Downsize said:
I'll definitely miss my four car garage
From a 4CG to the qwerttho...

200_s.gif

irvinehomeowner said:
Irvine Dream said:
DJW1705 said:
Congrats R2D.  Which Plan did you end up choosing in Stafford?
Oh, Common, Read her posts.  It is Plan 1 of course
You would know.

:)

What color shirt am I wearing today?
The color that your wife likes.  But I have to accept defeat, can't keep up with multiple personalities, screen names,  and accounts in this blog

Plan one.

Next phase is being released tomorrow.

Someone thought prices have gone up, but I still think they have not. Imo, there is just way too many choices for new homes in the area right now.

Ready2Downsize said:
Plan one.

Next phase is being released tomorrow.

Someone thought prices have gone up, but I still think they have not. Imo, there is just way too many choices for new homes in the area right now.

I think you're the third person on TI to buy in Greenwood if I'm not mistaken. Congrats on the purchase!

You just missed the "Special Event" at the Club House two weeks ago for all new homeowners.  My wife and I went to see what it was about and to mainly gauge the neighbors as you alluded to in a previous post. We met 3-4 families and all of them are very cool. There was a nice melting pot of all kinds of families so it was quite nice to see.

Such wasted time and money on the whole GP deal...
Hope they learn from that and not repeat history

I checked Brookfield's website for Huntley.  They show the prices of sold houses next to the models but not the ones backing to Jamboree.  Am I missing something or are they deliberately not showing the lower prices of the homes that backs to Jamboree?

Every time I drive on Jamboree, I look at those Greenwood homes that are so close to the wall and taller than the wall (why?) and think how much those people don't know they are in for.

#FormerSuperBusyRoadsideDweller

irvinehomeowner said:
Every time I drive on Jamboree, I look at those Greenwood homes that are so close to the wall and taller than the wall (why?) and think how much those people don't know they are in for.

#FormerSuperBusyRoadsideDweller
Might come in handy for those silicon valley kids
#beingWTTCHMNforoneday

Irvine Dream said:
I checked Brookfield's website for Huntley.  They show the prices of sold houses next to the models but not the ones backing to Jamboree.  Am I missing something or are they deliberately not showing the lower prices of the homes that backs to Jamboree?

Does it really matter what the price was?  I wouldn't buy one of those homes backing to Jamboree even if it were $500,000.

I talked my friend out of buying a Plan 1 of Huntley that backs Jamboree.  So there's a plan 1 for sale for $902k with about $50k worth of upgrades.  I walked the property with him and told him that resale will be harder with a highway right behind you.

Back