Great Park: District 1 North

ocbird said:
Please open a Whole Foods Market in one of the retail centers.  Target too. I heard that from the Pavillon park clubhouse reps that they there may be news/more detail about district 1 north sometime in Sept/October

I don't want Whole Foods.. mainly because our grocery bill will go up since my wife will surely go there more often ;).  Joking aside, don't think they will open another one.. they are set to open one up near Irvine Spectrum at the Olivios shopping center?  Never been there.

Target would be very welcomed. 

jmoney74 said:
ocbird said:
Please open a Whole Foods Market in one of the retail centers.  Target too. I heard that from the Pavillon park clubhouse reps that they there may be news/more detail about district 1 north sometime in Sept/October

I don't want Whole Foods.. mainly because our grocery bill will go up since my wife will surely go there more often ;).  Joking aside, don't think they will open another one.. they are set to open one up near Irvine Spectrum at the Olivios shopping center?  Never been there.

Target would be very welcomed.

So this...Whole Food is way overrated and much inferior to Trader Joe's and/or Sprouts.

ocbird said:

I'd prefer a Sprouts.

paperboyNC said:
ocbird said:

I'd prefer a Sprouts.

Sprouts is almost like Whole Foods, but cheaper. Whole Foods have the hot food/salad bar, coffee bar.

Yay! i don't mind the los olivos location just glad to have WF closer than the district
Thanks for the info. Love WF takeout foods since I can't cook and sick of restaurant food

Back