Garage Epoxy

eyephone said:
I think the contractors use the heavy duty professional epoxy paint. (Just a guess?)

Each contractor uses their choice of epoxy.  I've had contractors offer to use Home Depot brand. 

Anyhow that's why I chose Premiere Garage because they are the only ones licensed to use Sika grade epoxy.

I can't wait to remodel my garage!  I want it with gray walls, red cabinets, with a nice red Italian mustang parked in the middle stall. 

Can't wait to see some of the final products.

Coleman said:
I can't wait to remodel my garage!  I want it with gray walls, red cabinets, with a nice red Italian mustang parked in the middle stall. 

Can't wait to see some of the final products.

Some thing like this.

Attachments

• Coleman's garage.jpg
    Coleman's garage.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 228
That's exactly what I am looking for! 430 would be just fine!  I'd even take it with tan interior!  (The only tan interior I'd want to accept, haha)

Is that your garage?  Or a friend of Homie?

Coleman said:
That's exactly what I am looking for! 430 would be just fine!  I'd even take it with tan interior!  (The only tan interior I'd want to accept, haha)

Is that your garage?  Or a friend of Homie?

I wish that is my garage, I found it on the internet.  The red cabinet and red Ferrari definite goes well together and no body will notice the color of the wall. ;)

Thanks, looks very nice.  I really like the smoke color but my wife want the quartzite.  You wouldn't think she would care since it's a garage, but I let her win this one.

lnc said:
irvinehomeowner said:
<-- Still thinks it's crazy to spend money "painting" the garage floor.

Don't speak so soon,  just wait till you got your prize 3CWG.  :)
Didn't do it when I had one.

Not going to do it now (or in the future).

That money would be better spent on above garage racks or storage units... those are more functional to me.

Premier Garage finished our Epoxy Floor yesterday, got the Quartzite color.

My gosh it's freakin' beautiful with the top glossy coat on.  Our installer used the chips very liberally (don't know if this is normal), but it looks great.  You can't really see through to any large areas the solid beige in many (if any) places at all. 

It feels so clean and nice right now that I don't even want to park on it.  I think I'll park outside for awhile and keep my garage looking nice.  Sometimes I even open the door to the garage just to look at the floor haha.

Here's a pic:

Attachments

• IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 414
Thought I would share my new Garage Floor with you guys. Went with Premier Garage/Tailored Living, told them Zerolot from TalkIrvine recommended them. Chose Smoke color. Total was around $1550 for 20x20 garage with stem walls. Got a 5% discount from Angie's list.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.2 KB · Views: 353
Back