Gangs In Irvine!

aquabliss

I heard rumors about this, but was finally able to confirm it this weekend.  I saw the poster below while driving through the peaceful neighborhood of Pavilion Park. 

Looks like this time they're serious, and based on the poster they are recruiting - asking other Irvine residence to "Join Gang". 

Stay vigilant people, and keep an eye on your children.

2im5o0.jpg

aquabliss said:
I heard rumors about this, but was finally able to confirm it this weekend.  I saw the poster below while driving through the peaceful neighborhood of Pavilion Park. 

Looks like this time they're serious, and based on the poster they are recruiting - asking other Irvine residence to "Join Gang". 

Stay vigilant people, and keep an eye on your children.

2im5o0.jpg

haha funny. I was shocked when I saw the picture. This is no place for GANG....

There's something about that profile picture looks pretty haunting.  He looks like some sort of AI robot sent to take over.

Gang is the pronunciation of his Chinese first name. It is nothing to do with  ?gangs?.
Gang Chen is one of the leaders of anti-cemetery.  That is a reason why he wanted to be a mayor candidate.
His daughter is the same age as my older one. Therefore I have chance to talk to him once in an activity.  A very nice guy.

kiki said:
Gang is the pronunciation of his Chinese first name. It is nothing to do with  ?gangs?.
Are you sure?  We will need to get confirmation from Captain Obvious, but I'm afraid he's flying over our heads right now.

riznick said:
kiki said:
Are you sure?  We will need to get confirmation from Captain Obvious, but I'm afraid he's flying over our heads right now.
Yep, That's what so great about his name in context with Irvine.  He should just use his first name only, the only Gang in Irvine.

Back