gangland on history channel

changm55

saw few rerun episodes of gangland on the history channel the other day...

got curious, anybody know if there are any active gangs here in irvine?

world chaos said:
got curious, anybody know if there are any active gangs here in irvine?
Gangnam.

Seriously... there probably are but not like the ones you see on History Channel.

When I was younger, IPD thought I was involved in gang activity... maybe they thought I was a white supremacist.

yeah... probably, i mean we have our own prostitution problems right?... so im sure some group(s) are behind them... and the drug queen from florida hid out here for a bit lol

except its a lot harder to know since they dont have that graffiti culture... the history channel show is pretty interesting though, i had to drive a bit south of USC the other day and im like hey i know what that graffiti stands for now! n then im like oh shit, i gotta get outta here b4 i get carjacked lol jk it wasnt that bad

There were rumors (maybe I read it here) that the infamous icicle gun murder at the formerly named Trabuco Grove shopping center was somehow Triad related.

Triads?  Like in Sleeping Dogs?  (Great game btw to brush up on some choice Cantonese phrases)

dude the fake accents were horrible in that game... cept u can ktv hahaha

the rendering for hong kong was pretty good though... but speaking of free world games, cant wait for the new gta to come out  ;D

I'm sure there is a good amount of groups in Irvine that deal with white collar crimes...just look at the list of corporations that have a large presence in this city. If you're talking bloods and crips...then no, definitely not, though you sometimes get the occasional group of white high school kids who feel marginalized because they are minorities at their school and rebel by driving around the Escalades on 22's that their parents buy them, blasting gangsta rap and hanging out at the del taco till 1 in the morning...

world chaos said:
dude the fake accents were horrible in that game... cept u can ktv hahaha

the rendering for hong kong was pretty good though... but speaking of free world games, cant wait for the new gta to come out  ;D
GTA5?  Yeah, that game looks bad azz....about 3.5 months to go....CAN'T WAIT!!!

Back