flooring recommendations

jyeh74

Hi all,

Looking to compare flooring thru a contractor vs thru the design center. Was originally going to go through design center for convenience but now thinking to have a 2nd opinion.

Do you folks have any flooring companies to recommend that services orange county?

Tompkins Flooring in Irvine is well regarded and has a nice selection including hi end options.  My advice is to set up a consultant to meet you at the model home and go over pricing and options.  Try to be discreet, the salespeople tend to get prickly with aftermarket companies coming in and taking business away from the design center.

How are Tompkins prices?
I expect anything in Irvine to carry a premium over what you can get elsewhere, like on State Street.

I agree with qwerty. Check out Hardwood Flooring Depot in Irvine, and ask for Reza. His prices are very competitive to other stores, and they do a great job on the installation.

Checked out Tompkins today.  They said they have been in business since 1942 and told me they are the best priced in Irvine.  I will also call Reza.  In terms of installation, I have heard a lot of people like Tompkins but haven't heard much on Venetian or Hardwood Floor Flooring Depot.

Back