First sale at Stonegate?

Tyler Durden said:
OpenSky said:
Is Laguna Altura at the point yet where they identify themselves as its own 'city' - similar to Dove Canyon, Valencia, etc?

Pasadena dweller: Where do you live?
Laguna Altura resident: Laguna Altura.
Pasadena dweller: Wow. You're in Laguna?
Laguna Altura resident: Yep.

I can envisage a day when a petition to secede or become part of a true "Laguna" will come to pass by a fringe group.

not so much...I don't think any place in irvine is at the point where anyone in the area would know where it was just by development name.  For example, the folks in Newport Coast or Crystal Cove can say they live in those neighborhoods and everyone instantly knows where they are. 

In the long run, the folks at the great park will be able to say they live at the great park - and everyone in OC will know exactly where it is.

Not everyone knows where crystal cove or newport coast is.... they lumped it all with newport beach.

I think the Turtles might have some cachet.

If you say you live in "The Great Park", that might get some recognition... but only because of the bad press.

oh really?  wow thats weird. 

when i ask some friends where they think NC or CC is, all of them are like, thats in newport beach right (pier) ?  Some others think Laguna Beach.. which I kinda get..

Tyler Durden said:
homer_simpson said:

when i ask some friends where they think NC or CC is, all of them are like, thats in newport beach right (pier) ?  Some others think Laguna Beach.. which I kinda get..

They think a cove is next to a pier?  Even in Malibu, that's not the case  :eek:

If they did build a pier next to a shallow cove, it might be some tough luck pier fishing in in that choppy water.  Maybe if the fish had a death wish and wanted to end it all on the rocks...

I'm gonna ask a random person at garden grove later.

Tyler Durden said:
homer_simpson said:
Tyler Durden said:
homer_simpson said:

They think a cove is next to a pier?  Even in Malibu, that's not the case  :eek:

If they did build a pier next to a shallow cove, it might be some tough luck pier fishing in in that choppy water.  Maybe if the fish had a death wish and wanted to end it all on the rocks...

I'm gonna ask a random person at garden grove later.

When you get back, let me know what the girl at cafe miss cutie tells you.

Which girl?? I have two friends that work there... lol

Back