Few more new listings coming...

Just a heads up...my other Caserta Plan 3X will be listed in a few days and then the Las Ventanas Plan 3 will be listed next week.

Had to postpone the Las Ventanas listing until later, maybe even 2018.  However, I'll have a new Luna Plan 3 (3-bedroom detached condo) listing in Portola Springs in late April/early May.  Listing price will be $700k. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Had to postpone the Las Ventanas listing until later, maybe even 2018.  However, I'll have a new Luna Plan 3 (3-bedroom detached condo) listing in Portola Springs in late April/early May.  Listing price will be $700k.

Just wondering... With all your listing activities (and million dollar yearly commissions) how do you find time to post in Talk Irvine? I know we all feel privileged that you do!

DrTravel said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Just wondering... With all your listing activities (and million dollar yearly commissions) how do you find time to post in Talk Irvine? I know we all feel privileged that you do!

Hahaha  Not even close to a million dollar commission year...YET.  :p  I have really great clients who allow me to stagger my listings so that way each one gets as much of my focus as possible.  I love real estate and love posting about it to help provide valuable information to everyone who reads TI even as most people on here won't end up using my services.  It's just good karma and if someone benefits from the information that I post, that much better.  TI has given me so much that I need to return the favor.  Besides, I'm just a post whore anyhow. lol

Back