Escrow company

Paris167

Anyone know a good cheap escrow company for a refinance of a mortgage?  Most estimate to be gone this $4000. Does that sound reasonable?

Paris said:
Anyone know a good cheap escrow company for a refinance of a mortgage?  Most estimate to be gone this $4000. Does that sound reasonable?

Sent you a PM with my favorite escrow officer contact info.  The escrow company can only reduce the escrow fee....title, recording, lender fees. etc are outside of their control. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Paris said:

Sent you a PM with my favorite escrow officer contact info.  The escrow company can only reduce the escrow fee....title, recording, lender fees. etc are outside of their control.

Thanks USC! You're a life saver! I wonder how much lender fees, title etc are - do you have a ball park on how much it should be? $4k for everything sounds excessive.

Paris said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Paris said:

Thanks USC! You're a life saver! I wonder how much lender fees, title etc are - do you have a ball park on how much it should be? $4k for everything sounds excessive.

Depends on the lender really.  Then they may be HOA fees and pre-paid interest.  I think refi costs are around $3k but the larger the loan the higher the cost.  Just make sure you get a big enough credit from the lender that you at least cost your closing costs.

Back