EMC Seafood and Raw Bar (LA Ktown, Irvine too!)

I went there last sat around 1-2pm. Had shrimp tacos and uni pasta. They were good. Service was excellent, too.

I still want to try the lobster roll and garlic noodle.

iacrenter said:
If you love lobster rolls and are ever in NYC, try eating at the Pearl Oyster Bar in Greenwich Village. One of the best I've had.
I was just in NY a couple weeks back and had the lobster roll at Luke's Lobster (near wall street) and it was fantastic.  Pricey, but fantastic.  Best I ever had (but I am not a lobster roll connoisseur)....in fact, I think it is like the second I ever had.  IIRC, mine did not have mayo, so I guess it was a connecticut one (but it wasn't overly buttery either...light and flavorful).   

Bullsback said:
iacrenter said:
If you love lobster rolls and are ever in NYC, try eating at the Pearl Oyster Bar in Greenwich Village. One of the best I've had.
I was just in NY a couple weeks back and had the lobster roll at Luke's Lobster (near wall street) and it was fantastic.  Pricey, but fantastic.  Best I ever had (but I am not a lobster roll connoisseur)....in fact, I think it is like the second I ever had.  IIRC, mine did not have mayo, so I guess it was a connecticut one (but it wasn't overly buttery either...light and flavorful).   

I too am a fan of Luke's.  There is a bit of mayo on it as well as butter.  There's a location in Vegas.

Luke's in Vegas?! I need to make a trip out there soon.

bones said:
Bullsback said:
iacrenter said:

I too am a fan of Luke's.  There is a bit of mayo on it as well as butter.  There's a location in Vegas.

Back