Dogs (AKA The Qwerter Thread)

What size dog do you have? (If you don't have one, what kind would you want)

• Small/Toy dog (Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Maltese)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Medium dog (Beagle, Boxer, Cocker Spaniel)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Large dog (Lab/Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Rottweiler)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Giant dog (Clifford the Big Red Dog)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
irvinehomeowner said:
Huskies look awesome... because they remind me of wolves.

Makes me think that they'll turn into a person during the day.

Haha!  FTFY  (Fixed That For You)

If you get the right husky/wolf, maybe Homie will invite you to go play basketball with him again.

Teen-Wolf-fatty.jpg

Coleman said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Huskies look awesome... because they remind me of wolves.

Makes me think that they'll turn into a person during the day.

Haha!  FTFY  (Fixed That For You)

If you get the right husky/wolf, maybe Homie will invite you to go play basketball with him again.

Teen-Wolf-fatty.jpg

I'm retired man.. I suck!

a heart warming film. the original Japan version is better.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachi:_A_Dog's_Tale

speaking of Richard Gere, he is the anti Qwerty...

lnc said:
Forever Faithful: Slain Soldier's Dogs Wait For Master's Return :'(

Amid the flags and flowers left outside of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo?s family home in Hamilton, Ontario, two dogs peeked out from under the gate on Thursday. Cirillo, the army reservist who was shot dead as he stood guard at Canada's National War Memorial

SoCal said:
Qwerty, do you dress up your dog for Halloween? I've been seeing lots of pet costumes at the stores. If you are, what is he going to be? Maybe Spider Dog?

that was pretty good. a true animal lover would never shame their beloved family member with a costume or dog clothes.  ive never put any clothes on any of my dogs. perhaps i would put something on for a picture but i wouldnt put anything on them for any extended period of time.

Some dog owner got some worthless guard dog...

If you watch the video, you can see how happy and friendly  these dogs act toward the burglar.

Tempe homeowner catches would-be burglar on puppy cam

A Tempe homeowner caught a would-be burglar rummaging through her house on her "puppy" cam

Dispatcher: 911. What is your emergency?

Caller: Hi. There's someone in my house

"My dogs are there, he's giving the dog treats," she told the dispatcher.

If this happen in my house, I think the burglar was the one who call 911 for help.

Finally a dog kennel worthy of our dogs. :)

Samsung launches $31K dog kennel

On Wednesday, Samsung Electronics unveiled the "Dream Doghouse," which cost ?20,000 ($30,600) to make. Aimed at "tech-savvy pampered pooches

The Dream Doghouse was six weeks in creation and comes with two indoor living areas?one for "rest and relaxation", the other for "dining and entertainment"?as well as an outside astroturfed area. Features include a "doggy" treadmill, a hot-tub spa, a "push-to-woof" call bell, bespoke wallpaper and framed portraits of family and friends, a skylight and a dog-operated snack dispenser.
102476550-Samsung_kennel.530x298.jpg

well now i know where im spending my bonus. although i dont know if i trust my dogs with a dog operator snack dispenser.

Back