Does anyone ever read IHB anymore?

PerTrac did a fairly detailed performance study on Average Hedge Fund returns vs. S&P Index fund. Granted the Hedge Fund returns had an upwards bias due to firms that stunk no longer reporting, but it showed that your best bet was to just invest in the S&P 500 Vanguard.

Past performance is not an indicator of future results. Always read your Fund prospectus carefully and be sure to tip your poster on the way out.

New here. First post. About the title of this thread, nobody reads IHB anymore. They get like five comments a day last I checked.

Mr. Bling said:
New here. First post. About the title of this thread, nobody reads IHB anymore. They get like five comments a day last I checked.
Welcome to TI Mr. Bling... I have also noticed the drop-off in comments lately but just last week or the one before... it had a high volume.

I tried to post a comment today but the comment system acted up... maybe that's part of the reason.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mr. Bling said:
Welcome to TI Mr. Bling... I have also noticed the drop-off in comments lately but just last week or the one before... it had a high volume.

I tried to post a comment today but the comment system acted up... maybe that's part of the reason.

i believe the quality of his posts have significantly declined. He should stop posting daily if he has no content.

so_scared said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mr. Bling said:

i believe the quality of his posts have significantly declined. He should stop posting daily if he has no content.
Could be a function of him focusing on his Las Vegas business ventures.

IndieDev said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:
"I lost all my money by taking advice from people on TalkIrvine!" Written by IndieDev

Top 10 seller, and WSJ approved, guaranteed.
Hahaha  Yeah, come to think of it...I doubt many people would have the stomach for my trading style/strategy.  :-X

You must be doing okay if you're looking for a $600,000+ home in Irvine.
Can't complain...the realtor business has been good with additional income coming in from CPA consulting and options trading.  I guess you can say I'm the jack of many trades.  ;)

Back