Did you get a gift from builder/sales office after moving to new home?

aquabliss said:
I received a Tiffany crystal bowl from Brookfield.  Sold it on eBay for $95.

Cal Atlantic gave us a tiffany bowl. Maybe all the builders get those (seems like several different builders mentioned tiffany bowls).

$95? Hmmmm......... I think next time ebay has a no final value fee on items over $25 I'll throw mine on there.

nyc to oc said:
rain gutters are an upgrade the builder makes you pay extra for? That's ridiculous . What else can these greedy builders come up with--making people pay extra for doors and windows?

yup its optional now for a lot of homes. i think they come standard in the FRONT area (front door/porch/garage) but not entire home.

for certain designs (like those modern contemporary square boxes in beacon park/parasol park its standard though)

Sunnyirvine said:
I am sure  Toll Brothers is giving the Best gifts.. KB, William Lyon, Richmond and others are penny pinching😊

yup those last 3 i haven't heard anyone getting anything substantive

capboba said:
Sunnyirvine said:
I am sure  Toll Brothers is giving the Best gifts.. KB, William Lyon, Richmond and others are penny pinching😊

yup those last 3 i haven't heard anyone getting anything substantive

How about a full garage cabinets, Chandelier lights, Wood frame picture wall 48' X 48 3 of them. Work bench center. That's what I got for gift from my builder. Oh and a few bottle of wines and coffee.

Back