Destructive Liberalism

"Damn bitch set me up." - Marion Berry, former mayor of Washington, D.C. when he was caught smoking crack cocaine

It's just so unfair!

Matt Barnes on Kanye  ;)https://youtu.be/OLla1xEy6YM

StarmanMBA said:
Liberals are anti-science.  They believe that men can become women.  They call them "transsexuals."

They believe that you can become an American Indian if you make the claim forcefully enough, as Senator Elizabeth Warren did, and disgraced professor Ward Churchill did.

They believe that whites can become blacks if you make the claim forcefully enough, and get an Afro hairdo, as Rachel Dolezal did.

They believe that blacks should not think for themselves, as Kanye West does.  Liberals want Kanye to get back down on the liberal plantation.

Liberals believe that if you don't go along with their divisive racism, that makes YOU a racist, and a fascist, and a Nazi.  Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
They elected a former high-ranking Klansman to the U.S. Senate, viz., Robert Byrd.
They even called  him "the conscience of the Senate." 

How amusing that Democrats traded their white KKK hoods for black Antifa masks, the better to hide their identities in criminal cowardice, where they can smash Trump supporters over the heads with heavy bike locks, as former Diablo Valley College, Eric Clanton, did.

Facts to liberals are like  Kryptonite to Superman. - Larry Elder

morekaos said:

And all of Hollywood cheered and applauded wildly for the rapist, Roman Polanski.
This is the same group of ignorati who voted The Shape of Water "Best Picture of the Year" just as the #MeToo indignatorati were squealing loudly.  In The Shape of Water, the lead actress appears full frontally nude repeatedly. She masterbates in the bathtub, on camera.  She yuks it up with her neighbor who says "I  should have fucked more when I was young."  The bad guy in the movie says on the telephone, "I still have my thumb, my trigger finger, and my pussy finger." 

We left the stinking, vulgar movie and demanded a refund at this point.

Happiness said:
Funny how Rachel Dolezal describes herself as "Caucasian biologically" when the current liberal orthodoxy is that race has no biological basis.

Nor does sex, according to liberal orthodoxy.  Funny how they turn science on its gluteus all the time, while pretending to be oh so rational and brilliant.

StarmanMBA said:
Rachel Dolezal hit with felony theft charge in welfare fraud.
Liberals think they can change sex, change race, change facts, and everyone must agree with them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rachel-dolezal-hit-with-felony-theft-charge-in-welfare-fraud-case/ar-AAxLndO?ocid=chromentp

So then it's ok to identify as black on financial aid applications? Or maybe American Indian?

If we can just decide to identify with whatever we want, maybe we should just take out all questions on race, etc and get rid of affirmative action.

The lovely Leftists at the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Virginia have gotten a bit of their own intolerance after kicking Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders, and her party out of their restaurant.  Their reservations link at www.RedHenLex.com doesn't work any longer. It is no doubt overloaded with folks who don't appreciate her hateful intolerance.
And their telephone doesn't work either.  For a short time, it spat "Trump supporters don't come here.  We can smell you.  Fuck Trump."

Maxine Waters doubled down on the hateful intolerance and said to keep up the pressure on all Trump supporters.  Seems to me that after the election, signs popped up everywhere, preaching "Love Trumps Hate."

Tell that to the lovely owner of the Red Hen, who just resigned from her position as Executive Director of the Lexington Historic Society, due to the embarrassment her actions brought to this once friendly town.

eyephone said:
Why did you drop their website of the restraunt (sic) ? Is this an advertisement?  ;)

Some people  might like to verify what I had to say for themselves.  I have made many posts where others have been too lazy to click a few keys, and  simply asked me for the link.

I hope the Haters go out of business for several reasons, not the least of which is the lesson it might provide for less stupid, less hateful individuals.  But events continue to suggest that Leftists never learn, because they don't want to, they think they're too smart and know everything already, and they refuse to admit that they were ever wrong. So to answer your inane  question, NO, I was not advertising for a restaurant 2,600 miles away.

Back