Deposit

eyephone said:
Cool

You should follow up and ask when you can pick up the deposit.

Yeah we are going to stop by and pick it up this weekend.  The thing is, they later called me and told me our offer wasn't fully approved yet (there was a miscommunication on their part) and had to go thru some other channels.  It's been almost 2 days and I still haven't heard back from them.  So I told them this morning I wanted to cancel.

joy4ever said:
eyephone said:
Cool

You should follow up and ask when you can pick up the deposit.

Yeah we are going to stop by and pick it up this weekend.  The thing is, they later called me and told me our offer wasn't fully approved yet (there was a miscommunication on their part) and had to go thru some other channels.  It's been almost 2 days and I still haven't heard back from them.  So I told them this morning I wanted to cancel.

Curious, what development is this? If you don't mind.

we put a deposit down on a Sonoma by Tri-tip homes way back in the fun times of 2010.  We had a change of heart due to the dump trucks rolling down Sand Canyon.  Called up sales, able to get our check back no problem.  Hope Tri-tip will do the same for you. 

ps9 said:
we put a deposit down on a Sonoma by Tri-tip homes way back in the fun times of 2010.  We had a change of heart due to the dump trucks rolling down Sand Canyon.  Called up sales, able to get our check back no problem.  Hope Tri-tip will do the same for you.

I asked them yesterday if we could pick up the check this weekend and they said yes. :)

joy4ever said:
ps9 said:

I asked them yesterday if we could pick up the check this weekend and they said yes. :)

Thats good news. One of the Worst buyer's remorse is a house purchase. Glad to hear you're able to walk away. 

Back