Cypress Village East Master Thread

I don't think it's a question of need but of the state forcing them to build more apartments.  As for the Irvine Company's cash flow, it seems like they have been trying to branch out into Silicon Valley and San Diego.  I also just read this weekend that they are taking over the Hyatt in Irvine.  Probably a lot of other things that aren't made public.

ak said:
Shopping Center north of Roosevelt would suck and look way out of place.

That would be a good spot for the 5th high school.  Call it Cypress Village High.

Two pools.  Not bad.

70zxq1.jpg

bwpunch said:
ak said:
how huge is that complex?  What is above Roosevelt?

according to what test mentioned earlier, it should be a shopping center

test said:
Those 485 homes are apartments going south of Roosevelt.  North of Roosevelt is still shopping center.

IMHO, the shopping center should be located below Roosevelt/Nightmist and near the 5 Freeway for better access.  Why put a shopping center north of the Roosevelt when it all residential there.  Does not make sense.

Hey Test,

Do you have any updated info on what is going on for CV on the other side of Sand Canyon? Many thanks.

were in need of a whole foods market in our neighborhood, there are way too many housing and not enough retail space, limited selection for dining and markets.  I hate driving all the way to the district to get to whole foods.

WFM should be a good buy, hovering near 52 week lows.  Always enjoy a trip to Whole Foods, can't say that for other grocers.

Back