Cuz when you buy a M6, rules don't apply to me

Paris said:
lovingit said:
Paris said:
irvineboy said:
BangBros said:
It's a 4 door gran coupe M6.  Not sure what you mean by not a 'real M6'.  It's still a M6 albeit with 2 more doors for easier access to shove my mistresses in for a backseat quickie on a Wednesday afternoon.  Both cars advertised as 0-60 4.1secs while only the convertible, always heavier, is rated at 0-60 4.3 secs.

I hope you bought a manual transmission.

The paddle shifters are just as good  :)

That probably means you can't drive a manual.  Its a lost art these days.

True, you got me. Does that mean I'm out for the future ferraris and lambos - are these still traditional stick or paddle shifters?

No manual for Lamborghini nor Ferrari.  Actuall no super cars offer stick  anymore.  Not even Porsche Turbo nor GT cars.

American loves manual but European think manual are for economy cars, luxury and high priced cars need some sort of high tech automated transmission. 

lnc said:
Paris said:
lovingit said:
Paris said:
irvineboy said:
BangBros said:
It's a 4 door gran coupe M6.  Not sure what you mean by not a 'real M6'.  It's still a M6 albeit with 2 more doors for easier access to shove my mistresses in for a backseat quickie on a Wednesday afternoon.  Both cars advertised as 0-60 4.1secs while only the convertible, always heavier, is rated at 0-60 4.3 secs.

I hope you bought a manual transmission.

The paddle shifters are just as good  :)

That probably means you can't drive a manual.  Its a lost art these days.

True, you got me. Does that mean I'm out for the future ferraris and lambos - are these still traditional stick or paddle shifters?

No manual for Lamborghini nor Ferrari.  Actuall no super cars offer stick  anymore.  Not even Porsche Turbo nor GT cars.

American loves manual but European think manual are for economy cars, luxury and high priced cars need some sort of high tech automated transmission.

My cousin had to special order a true manual stick M3 but he was able to get it. So other European Car manufacturers may offer the option if you truly want to go old school stick.

The Ferrari F430 manual transmissions are selling for the same price as what they costed brand new a decade ago.

Back