Cupcake for kids at school

gld2

Want to buy over 20 cupcakes to bring to my kid's school. Where do you suggest to buy at a good price ? Thanks

gld2 said:
Want to buy over 20 cupcakes to bring to my kid's school. Where do you suggest to buy at a good price ? Thanks

1)  Better check with the school/teacher...there are restriction at a lot of places about what you can bring.

2)  How much do you like the kids?  Sprinkles/Casey's are like $3 a pop...Pavilions are like $5 for 20.

irvinehomeowner said:
When you're a kid, a cupcake is a cupcake is a cupcake.

Get them at the grocery store for the most bang for your buck.

kids got taste buds to.

or you can always get the mini bundt cakes from nothing bundt cakes. affordable and scrumptious!

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:

kids got taste buds to.
True... but they're happy just to be getting something sugary.

I don't think I know of any kid that turned down a cupcake because it was from Ralph's instead of Sprinkles.

That's like you turning down a chimichanga from the Taco Factory because it wasn't from Javier's.

Make it at home with your kids.  Let them get dirty mixing the batter.  It's a fun activity even if your cupcakes are not as good as the $3 ones.

zubs said:
Make it at home with your kids.  Let them get dirty mixing the batter.  It's a fun activity even if your cupcakes are not as good as the $3 ones.

+1

Make mini cupcakes with your kids. They'll love it and it is simple to do.

Also be aware of the school food restrictions. In the good old days it was a free for all for birthday party snacks at school. Now everyone seems to have a peanut allergy or they think you will poison the whole school if your food does not come sealed from a factory.

irvinehomeowner said:

+1,000,000

We just bring a couple boxes of popsicles.  All kids love those.

Back