Crossroads

Cubic Zirconia said:
:) Yes, September of our lives :p

You've got it, my dear.

You know what, in all seriousness, I am considering spending my newfound freedom in the gym, like... as a career. I am not getting any younger or thinner. And due to what we've discussed privately, I've recently thought it would be a good idea. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to work out several hours a day, take spin classes, etc.? Why don't we meet up halfway -- Woodbury? -- and do it together... then head straight to SBUX to replace the calories.  :-X Let's create a schedule. We have the sugar daddies. We'll have the first taste of freedom in years. Those two things are a blessing. Let's become gym bunnies while we toss around business ideas. You can bring your smart phone to day trade while on the elliptical. C'mon. Whatdyasay!? I am dead serious about this.

SoCal78 said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

You've got it, my dear.

You know what, in all seriousness, I am considering spending my newfound freedom in the gym, like... as a career. I am not getting any younger or thinner. And due to what we've discussed privately, I've recently thought it would be a good idea. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to work out several hours a day, take spin classes, etc.? Why don't we meet up halfway -- Woodbury? -- and do it together... then head straight to SBUX to replace the calories.  :-X Let's create a schedule. We have the sugar daddies. We'll have the first taste of freedom in years. Those two things are a blessing. Let's become gym bunnies while we toss around business ideas. You can bring your smart phone to day trade while on the elliptical. C'mon. Whatdyasay!? I am dead serious about this.

Trace Paging Trace!! Can I borrow your spy gear??

homer_simpson said:
SoCal78 said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

You've got it, my dear.

Trace Paging Trace!! Can I borrow your spy gear??

We can be seen and heard without any special gear. Just be there at SBUX :)

SoCal78 said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

You've got it, my dear.

That's a great plan! Nothing better than bouncing with ideas :p
Seriously, I think it's all sugar daddy's fault. If he cuts off the sugar line, I will be forced to make my own.

The Motor Court Company said:
uproot your life and move to Johns Creek and invest in real estate there. After 10 years come back and be Indie's neighbor.
After 10 years... the equity will barely be enough for a down payment in Irvine... much less CDM.  :)

SoCal78 said:
Hold on - Trace, you're invited! We could do L.A. Fitness in Woodbury or perhaps somewhere in the Spectrum.

Thanks. :) But I don't belong to LA Fitness anymore...plus, I hate working out, which is why I cancelled my membership in the first place.

But hey! I don't know what SBUX is, but if it involves calories and face-stuffing, I could be into it!

Back