coronavirus

irvinehomeowner said:
I think the death rate is better because:

1. We are better isolating the at risk people
2. We are better at treating the infected
3. We are still below capacity

I read conflicting reports that those infected are having worse symptoms than those earlier this year... as there are many cases where they are asymptomatic or mild.

The death rate is better because we are actually testing people instead of waiting until they show up half dead at the hospital.

People with flu level symptoms are getting tested now, before they weren't prioritized to get tested.

eyephone said:
How do you know he is active? Do you randomly check everyday if he is active or? (hmm)

I'm really not him so you can go back to loving him mode. He deserves your love.

Mety said:
I'm really not him so you can go back to loving him mode. He deserves your love.

???

Mety said:
But how accurate is the information? Is it just word on the street?

Just saying I wouldn't throw rumors our there when kids are getting covid...just like we're taking your word for it...

Mety said:
eyephone said:
How do you know he is active? Do you randomly check everyday if he is active or? (hmm)

You are not him, you are not me, who are you!!!

Does mety even exist? :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Newsom closing LA dining rooms for 3 weeks.

Hope that doesn?t happen in OC.

Cmon IHO, let?s be frank, you can stand for OC dining rooms to close for three weeks, or restaurants entirely.

#sixpackbrotherfromanothermother

Gov Newsom is clamping down again: no indoor dining, movie theaters, wine rooms, card rooms, indoor entertainment centers, zoos, and museums. OC health department is shutting down bars starting tomorrow. Laguna Beach will be closed for 4th of July and state beach parking lots will be closed but beaches remain open.
https://www.latimes.com/california/...ollbacks-of-californias-coronavirus-reopening

I for one am glad the governor is taking action. Over the last two weeks I have seen a dramatic increase in the number of positive COIVD cases at my hospital. We still have adequate PPE and capacity to treat people but I worry about the trajectory the disease is taking in Orange County. If people do NOT change their behavior (wear masks, social distancing, clean your hands etc...) we will end up like NYC soon. It was wise for the governor to act before the holiday weekend and hopefully avert disaster.

irvinehomeowner said:

He just did.

"Newsom said his order closes indoor activities in Contra Costa, Fresno, Glenn, Imperial, Kern, Kings, Los Angeles, Merced, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Joaquin, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Solano, Stanislaus, Tulare and Ventura counties."

iacrenter said:
irvinehomeowner said:

He just did.

"Newsom said his order closes indoor activities in Contra Costa, Fresno, Glenn, Imperial, Kern, Kings, Los Angeles, Merced, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Joaquin, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Solano, Stanislaus, Tulare and Ventura counties."

then we will fight in the shade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYmlfhShIg

iacrenter said:
irvinehomeowner said:

He just did.

Yeah. Just heard that on the radio. :(

Sad because some of these places just opened and will now have to lay off people again.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Do you check everyday if he is on?

No. But haven't you noticed some new member with deep knowledge of Irvine housing lately?  ;)

akkord said:
Mety said:

???

Mety said:
But how accurate is the information? Is it just word on the street?

Just saying I wouldn't throw rumors our there when kids are getting covid...just like we're taking your word for it...

I'm sorry. What are you talking about?

qwerty said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Yes I do exist so far. But it would be kind of sad that some member here would stop posting and we wouldn't even know if he/she is dead or alive.

irvinehomeowner said:
iacrenter said:
irvinehomeowner said:

He just did.

Sad because some of these places just opened and will now have to lay off people again.

Isn't that what Stimulus Checks and EDD are for? I heard some people made more money that way.

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
iacrenter said:
irvinehomeowner said:

He just did.

Isn't that what Stimulus Checks and EDD are for? I heard some people made more money that way.

But now they have to refile etc etc. It's disruptive and are you going to go through that hassle for 3 weeks... or you may have to because 3 weeks could be longer.

As I said, we wouldn't have to re-close anything if people just wore masks and social distanced... but no... they have a constitutional right to make cases go up. It's just ridiculous.

Mety said:
qwerty said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Yes I do exist so far. But it would be kind of sad that some member here would stop posting and we wouldn't even know if he/she is dead or alive.

You sound exactly like YF

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
iacrenter said:
irvinehomeowner said:

He just did.

But now they have to refile etc etc. It's disruptive and are you going to go through that hassle for 3 weeks... or you may have to because 3 weeks could be longer.

As I said, we wouldn't have to re-close anything if people just wore masks and social distanced... but no... they have a constitutional right to make cases go up. It's just ridiculous.

What's more ridiculous? People not wearing masks or our Governor keep messing it up?

eyephone said:
Mety said:
qwerty said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

You sound exactly like YF

Because I am him

NOT

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
@Mety: It?s both.

You didn?t read my post where I responded to King?s post about the protest ?study?.

It's both what? You're still not addressing the fact such crowded BLM protesters didn't end up with getting C-19.

How do you know they didn?t? LA county has only 1/4 the population yet almost half the cases and over half the deaths.

Just look at the trend lines and you will see how LA?s numbers have gone up since BLM and reopenings. The study that King posted may give you an idea of why protests didn?t result in as huge a surge because there were limiting factors that reduced spread for other portions of the population.

You really just need to read or you are qwerty?s burner account.

What if I read all even before I posted anything yesterday? What if I'm really YF or qwerty's burner account? I think you and eyephone are the same person now and it has been all just for entertainment reasons you guys were fighting so hot last year.

#myprecious

I too have noticed the gradual merger of eyephone and IHO. #eyeHO

Back